10th July 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become computer teacher in kerala state syllabus

I a high school teacher teaching in high school level in kerala where state syllabus is followed.I have taken MCA from Madurai Kamaraj University through distance learning program. Am I eligible to become a computer teacher for 10 2 level that follow state syllabus

13th September 2014, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to become computer teacher in kerala state syllabus

i am complete in BE computer science engg & ccna,mcitp&Redhat with this qualifications can i work as a teacher in a 2 school
30th September 2014, 09:40 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am complete in BE computer science engg & ccna,mcitp&Redhat with this qualifications can i work as a teacher in a 2 school
No you are not eligible for Teacher job after completing B.Tech course. If you are aspiring to become an teacher then it is necessary for you to complete B.Ed course or equivalent qualification from recognized university. So, you have must have apply for B.Ed course after B.E course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)

For getting admissions in the college, the students need to primarily satisfy the eligibility criterion.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-
  • For the B.Ed course, the applicant are required to have a pass in bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized Board or institution.
  • Applicants need to score at least 50% marks in graduation course.
  • The candidate should be aged in between 21 years to 30 years.

The admission process is mainly based on the entrance exam and candidate’s academic profiles of the candidate. The admission process will be held during the month of June/July.
23rd November 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in physics with first class and completed my PGDCA with distiction from kariavattom university. Now I am 38 years old. Is there is any possible way for me get a government job..?
2nd October 2017, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

I'm graduate in B.tech computer science. Am I eligible for hsst computer science exam? I can apply through psc. But still I have one doubt, am I eligible or not?
20th May 2020, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

after mca can we teach in kerala governement higher secondary school
17th April 2021, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed MCA. Am I eligible to become a computer teacher ? What is the criteria ?
27th November 2021, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Qualification needed to become a computer teacher at high school level(8-10) in Kerala state syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?