25th November 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age required to be eligible to appear for 10th CBSE board exam?

Respected Sir, My nephew is 12 years old now and he is studying in class 8th now I want to know whether he will be eligible to appear for 10th CBSE board exam after 2 years? Please answer as soon as possible.

28th November 2016, 05:18 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the minimum age required to be eligible to appear for 10th CBSE board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, My nephew is 12 years old now and he is studying in class 8th now I want to know whether he will be eligible to appear for 10th CBSE board exam after 2 years? Please answer as soon as possible.
The minimum age required to be eligible to sit for 10th board examination is minimum 14 years. Yes, your nephew will be allowed to sit for 10th board examination. No, need to worry as his educational age is going in a right direction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?