20th August 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the test in UP to get admission in government colleges for MBBS

What is the test in uttarprafesh for getting admissions in govt.colleges for mbbs and what is the fees structure can a candidate can write the exam who has studied 12th from ssc board of Andhra pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any government quota for admission to MBBS course? How much percentage is required and what is the cutoff? Is admission given on CET marks or only on the basis of own admission test?
  2. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  3. How may I get details regarding MBBS admissions in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  4. Total number of medical seats in this years CET?
  5. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  6. Information regarding MBBS admission in TN government colleges? Availability of application forms of MBBS?
  7. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  8. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Information regarding cut off marks to get admission for MBBS in Government Colleges of Gujarat?
  10. What can I do after 12th? I belong to a very poor family
  11. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  12. How to get admission in government college in Gujarat for MBBS or BDS? I am from Maharashtra
  13. Information about admission in TN government colleges? Availability of MBBS application forms?
  14. Marks required in merit to take admission in government or self finance colleges of MBBS in Gujrat?
  15. What should I do after passing 12th to become a doctor?
  16. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  17. How to take admission in MBBS through NEET? Which are the private and government colleges
  18. MBBS entrance test for admission in St John's Medical College, Bangalore and other colleges of Kerala
30th June 2016, 01:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the test in UP to get admission in government colleges for MBBS

To get admission in government colleges of UP for admission in MBBS ( bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery ) course you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination.

NEET is conducted every year and eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidates must have passed 10+2 or pursing with PCB and English as main paper from any recognised university. Candidates must have minimum 50% in it and relaxation for reserved category.

So after qualifying in examination you will be eligible to get admission in government colleges of UP through counselling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?