22nd August 2013, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 12th to become a doctor?

i want give neet exam but i dont know how to give i dont know how to apply form

25th September 2014, 10:34 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th to become a doctor?

Any candidate who had completed class 12 with physics, biology, chemistry and English with minimum 50 per cent can apply for the Lateral entry by writing the Common Medical Entrance Test or NEET entrance test. On securing a good rank, candidates get direct admission in the second year.
In 2014, the Central board of secondary education has adopted the old counselling method for taking admission in MBBS as well as BDS program. It is for both Government Medical colleges and private medical and dental colleges. The CBSE AIPMT score was used for the counselling. Ther is reservation of 15% seats for SC candidates,7.5% seats for ST category and 27% seats for OBC candidates.
The admission in MBBS mainly depends on the entrance test. A good score in the entrance test will be a great advantage. According to the Medical Council of India, the minimum qualification for MBBS courses in India passing Class 12th with 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream. Candidates within the first 500 ranks in the merit list of the MBBS course are offered merit-cum-means scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?