4th February 2018, 03:55 PM
Dhivyaramanm

What are the topics covered in ICICI PO online aptitude test? Any reference guide book for preparation of the same?

Which are the topics to be covered for ICICI PO online aptitude test for the session 2018? Please, list topics covered in the exams and also let me know any guide books which I can refer for preparation.

7th April 2018, 05:29 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: What are the topics covered in ICICI PO online aptitude test? Any reference guide book for preparation of the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhivyaramanm View Post
Which are the topics to be covered for ICICI PO online aptitude test for the session 2018? Please, list topics covered in the exams and also let me know any guide books which I can refer for preparation.
ICICI conducts online Probationary Officer exam in Partnership with Manipal Global Education Services.After qualifying the various stages of recruitment a candidate has to undergo 12 month programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bengaluru including dual internship at ICICI Bank.After successful completion of which you will be deputed as a PO in any of the ICICI branch.
Eligibility criteria
>>Graduate with at least 55% in any stream.
>>Maximum age limit 25 years.
>>candidates will be called after shortlisting through online application.

Application Fee there will be no application fee.
Note: But you have to pay Total course fee amount is 3,88,500.you may also avail loan facility by the bank
Selection prodecure
Online Aptitude test followed by Psychometric Questionnaire and Group discussion.

In online test your knowledge of General Aptitude,Reasoning,Quantitative Aptitude,English And Genreral awareness will be tested.It means there will be 4 section in online test :
1.Quantitative aptitude
2.Reasoning Ability
3.English
4.General Awareness and computer awareness
For cracking the exam you need to study 8-10 level mathematics for Quantitaive Aptitude.
For reasoning you may refer R.S. agarwal book or any other reasoning book as practice is the key in this section.The more you practice the more you learn.
Any standard book for general english.Special Focus should be on comprehension and Grammar.
For General awareness study current affairs.you may any of the currecnt affair magazine available in the market.Same goes with computer section as well,any basic computer book will do the work for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?