29th April 2014, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Question pattern of Syntel campus placement?

sir,i am going to attend my campus upcoming day i want some question pattern of syntal company

2nd May 2014, 01:18 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Question pattern of Syntel campus placement?

PREVIOUS APTITUDE PATTERN FOLLOWED FOR SYNTEL CAMPUS PLACEMENT:

The previous aptitude test conducted by syntel followed 50 questions with time limit of 45 minutes. The aptitude topics which are covered for the test are,

-> Reasoning.
-> Quantitative.
-> Reading Comprehension.
-> Complete the series.
-> Sentence correction.
-> Grammar.

CLICK HERE!! to take a mock online test of Syntel aptitude test.

So, make sure you prepare for the above topics first and then move on with the other aptitude common topics. There are many books available in the market which will help you to do the aptitude preparation. One of the best is R.S.Agarwal. Just buy those and start your preparation right away. There will be three rounds followed for Syntel campus placement selection process which are,

-> Aptitude Test.
-> Technical Interview.
-> HR Interview.

Make sure you are good with the basic concepts of your core subjects so that you can clear the technical interview round after aptitudes. HR interview will be easy if you are good at communication skills as only some personal questions will be asked to check if you are eligible candidate for the job.

I have also attached some of the previous year model papers of Syntel aptitude test in this post for your reference. Also attached other files which will support you for the preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syntel - model.pdf(13.8 KB, 87 views)
File Type: pdf Syntel placement paper.pdf(8.2 KB, 80 views)
File Type: pdf Syntel process.pdf(13.5 KB, 65 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 82 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 151 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 107 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?