28th June 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

What kind of topics has to be covered to attend Sapient Online Aptitude Test for Production Support Trainee post?

Respected Sir,
Can I know what topics are to be covered for Sapient Online Aptitude Test for the post of Production Support Trainee? Please tell me as I am going to apply for the interview but worried about the online aptitude test.

29th June 2016, 09:42 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What kind of topics has to be covered to attend Sapient Online Aptitude Test for Production Support Trainee post?

You don't have to worry much about the interview and must not take tension for all the interview stuffs.
What you need to do is to clear all your core concepts and makes your technical skill very strong.
If possible then get to know the work being done in the production support profile of Sapient technology and then have some basic knowledge about those works too.

Following topics you need to have clarity on:

1. Aptitude.
2. Mathematics.
3. Reasoning.

This is enough for the post you are going to apply for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?