11th September 2012, 08:27 PM
rishti

What is the total fees for admission in B.A 1st year correspondence through Panjab University Chandigarh

please tell me total fees for admission of b.a. 1st. correspondence through panjab university chandigarh.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  2. How to get admitted in Punjab Engineering College with a score of 100 in AIEEE?
  3. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  4. How to take admission in Chandigarh in B.Com?
  5. Last date to take admission in B.A 1st year through correspondence course in Punjab University Chandigarh -- [New]
  6. What is the last date to take admission in B.A 1st year through correspondence course in Punjab University Chandigarh
  7. Cutoff list for M.Com admission in Panjab University?
  8. How to take admission in Panjab University, Chandigarh after doing diploma in Information Technology
  9. What is the date for Ph.D in punjab? I have done M.Com from Panjab University Chandigarh
  10. How can I get admission in masters in microbiology after completing BSc MLT or in Biochemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh
  11. Procedure and conditions for admission in MSc Chemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh? Number of seats available?
  12. How to take admission in Panjab University after scoring 85.8% in 12th commerce?
  13. How to take admission in B.A 1st year? What is the total fee structure?
  14. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Date of sale of B.Com prospectus for correspondence students? Fees of 1st year for correspondence student?
  16. What is the punjab university chandigarh B.A 1st year fees?
  17. What is the fee structure for MSc in computer science?
  18. Scope of MPH after completing BDS from Panjab University Chandigarh?
21st January 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total fees for admission in B.A 1st year correspondence through Panjab University Chandigarh

please tell me for 3year graduation from pu university,chandigarh total fees&exam timing as soon as possible.
21st January 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total fees for admission in B.A 1st year correspondence through Panjab University Chandigarh

total fees &exam dates for BA 3years as soon as possible.
25th September 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

HOW many fees of B.A. first year by private of girls
11th October 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishti View Post
please tell me total fees for admission of b.a. 1st. correspondence through panjab university chandigarh.
1100 with practical 1300
28th September 2014, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the rate of prospectus for b.a. 3rd year admission through punjab university
10th October 2014, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam what is the total fees of BA corssponds?
29th April 2015, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the total fees for admission in B.A 1st year correspondence through Panjab University Chandigarh
15th June 2015, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to do BA
Private from Punjab
University Chandigarh
so please can you give
me the instructions
for filling the form for
the BA private and
also provide me the
procedure to get the
form for BA private
exam application
form?
21st May 2018, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the total fees for admission in BA 1st year in madhva collage Gwalior
13th September 2018, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between USOL candidate and Private candidate ? I know the fee is less for private candidate but is there any difference in the value of the graduation degree ? Since all the girls can actually pursue private then why would someone go for Correspondence USOL candidate when the fee is less for Private. Are there any perks of correspondence?
29th July 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between usol candidate and private candidate?
punjab university fees structure both candidate.
please reply me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?