17th August 2012, 10:29 AM
sahil389

What is the last date to take admission in B.A 1st year through correspondence course in Punjab University Chandigarh

Sir,
Please tell me what is the last date to take admission in Ba 1st year through correspondence course in punjab university chandigarh ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date to take admission in B.A 1st year through correspondence course in Punjab University Chandigarh
  2. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  3. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?
  4. How can I do MSc 2nd year after doing MSc Chemistry 1st year from college under Punjab University
  5. How to take admission for MCA correspondence in Punjab University Chandigarh?
  6. Last date to pursue correspondence B.A in PU chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do B.Com correspondence from Punjab University, Chandigarh
  8. Can I do B.Com 2nd year in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  9. What is the total fees for admission in B.A 1st year correspondence through Panjab University Chandigarh
  10. Admission in LLB in Punjab University Chandigarh after passing B.A?
  11. What is the punjab university chandigarh B.A 1st year fees?
  12. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  13. How to take admission for 1st year of M.Sc in Physics in Punjab University? Information regarding the required entrance exam for this?
  14. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  15. How to take admission in Chandigarh Punjab University? What is the syllabus? Previous years question papers
  16. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  17. What is the date of admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  18. How to do B.Ed after doing B.A from Punjab University Chandigarh?
17th September 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date to take admission in B.A 1st year through correspondence course in Punjab University Chandigarh

re- admision in b.a first year after fail in b.a first year
17th August 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date to take admission in B.A 1st year through correspondence course in Punjab University Chandigarh

Sir,
Please tell me what is the last date to take admission in Ba 1st year through correspondence course in punjab university chandigarh ?
24th September 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

How much fees of B.A 1st year in arts and last date of fees
30th September 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the Fee for B.A (Arts) 2nd year & last date for fee submission?
2nd October 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

how many BA 1st year fees?
17th October 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

How much fees of B.A 1st year in arts and last date of fees

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-last-date-take-admission-b-1st-year-through-correspondence-course-punjab-university-chandigarh-909458.html#ixzz2hyCz2T8w
22nd October 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
18th June 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

how to on line admission in corresponding in DU collage
and hoe to submit form 2014
7th May 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Last date of admition in B.A. regular 2015-16 session (1styear)?
24th June 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date to take admission in b.a 1at year through correspondence course in pb uni chandighar
27th June 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in BA -1 kn chandigarh university in 2015-2016 session pls tell the last date
1st August 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Wht is the laste date of ba correspondence through punjab university ,chd?
10th August 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know last date of correspondence addmission in ba first year in punjab universty pls help me its urgent
27th July 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for admission in B A first year correspondence . what is the fees .
8th August 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, how can you fill up the Correspondence form when the last date is when you are on the Pulz Batu Sir Rekewest, Punjab University, Chandigarh
20th July 2019, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of BA correspondence in punjab University? in 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?