25th December 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my 10th by securing 78.4% marks and now I want to take admission for first year Diploma in Civil Engineering. So I wish to ask you the fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  3. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  4. Total fee expenses to study M.Tech(Automotive Engineering) in VIT?
  5. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  6. Total expenses to study B.Tech in University of Rochester, New York?
  7. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  8. List of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Kerala?
  9. Colleges offering M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh? Total fee expenses to study?
  10. Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course?
  11. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  12. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  13. Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Mumbai?
  14. Total number of seats available to study MDS through COMEDK-PGET? Total fee expenses?
  15. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research? Admission procedure and total fee expenses?
  17. Detailed admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
  18. Can I get direct admission to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology course in India? Total expenses to study this PG Diploma course?
2nd January 2016, 10:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?

The total fee expenses required to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course varies from college to college. The fee structure of Diploma in Civil Engineering course in any college depends upon the facilities such as quality of education, labs, infrastructure, transport, etc., provided by the college to its students. So, if you pursue Diploma course in top college, it will cost nearly 1,00,000 for 3 years Diploma course and in average level college, you can complete the entire 3 years Diploma course for 40000 to 50000 rupees.
4th January 2016, 02:16 PM
Lonely♡

The total fee expenses required to complete diploma in civil engineering is vary from college to college.

Government polytechnics have less fee compared to top private polytechnics.

The fee structure is same for all government polytechnics. But fee structure in private polytechnics is depends on infrastructure, campus, facilities, labs of college. Its totally around 1 lac for 3 years whereas its 30K-40K in government polytechnics.
29th April 2018, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I do my study on polytechnic after my completion of Degree B.A and please let me know the expenditure of three years course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?