7th June 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the tuition fees for masters in mechanical for US universities?

what is the tuition fees for masters in mechanical of us universities

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  2. List of Universities in India for MBBS with cheapest tuition fees? Is this possible to complete MBBS with an amount of 150K-200K annually being an Egyptian?
  3. Top 50 colleges list in United States of America?
  4. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  5. What should I do to go Germany on scholarship basis?
  6. Universities offering masters in Finance with no tuition fee structure?
  7. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  8. How to work in Abroad after completing BFA through correspondence? What is the tuition fees?
  9. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities offering M.Pharm in Norway without tuition fees
  11. Course fee, hostel charge, mess charge for B.Tech course?
  12. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  13. Fee structure and Eligibility criteria for 3 year Degree in LLB?
  14. List of colleges offering MBBS program for free in Germany? -- [New]
  15. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  16. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  17. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  18. How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical
8th July 2016, 12:19 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the tuition fees for masters in mechanical for US universities?

The tuition fee for Masters in Mechanical Engineering course in US universities will cost nearly 15-20 lakhs. It may vary more or less based on the fame, quality of education, facilities provided, etc.,

To be eligible to pursue Masters in Mechanical Engineering course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering course from a Government recognised university.

You should have to appear and qualify the GRE and TOEFL or IELTS examinations, as these examinations scores are required to apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?