2nd September 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?

I have been studying Mechanical Design Engineering in Cairo Univeristy and I am planning to do my masters in Mechanical Design from a german univeristy .it WOULD BE BETTER IF THEY OFFER SCHOLARSHIPS, SO PLEASE SUGEST ME NAME OF THE BEST UNIVERSITIES THERE WHICH ARE BEST IN THIS FIELD.

THANK YOU

WAITING FOR REPLY

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  2. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  3. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  4. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  5. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  6. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  7. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  8. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  9. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  11. Will I get admission in the universities in Germany after having 16 backlogs in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  13. How may I do masters(Hydraulic) from Germany? List of universities in Germany and Czech republic for the same?
  14. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  15. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?
  17. Scholarship details for masters in Germany after passing B.Tech mechanical with 68% marks?
  18. How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical -- [New]
25th December 2011, 12:53 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?

List of universities for pursuing masters in mechanical design in germany are:-

1.University of Applied Sciences Esslingen,

2. University of Siegen,

3. RWTH Aachen University,

4. Ravensburg-Weingarten University of Applied Sciences,

5. University of Duisburg-Essen etc.
3rd February 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I am a mechanical engineer having 4 years of experience in project managment. I want to do ms. I am really confused how i should proceed. Please help me out.
23rd November 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

which is the best destinstion for ms in mechanical?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?