7th December 2011, 04:20 PM
rahulkumaar

Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?

I am studying Final year Mechanical Engineering in vinayaka mission university and I am planning to do my masters in Mechanical Design and production in german univeristy .So please sugest Me a best universities Name which are best in this field

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  2. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  3. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  4. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  5. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  6. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  7. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  8. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  9. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  11. Will I get admission in the universities in Germany after having 16 backlogs in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  13. How may I do masters(Hydraulic) from Germany? List of universities in Germany and Czech republic for the same?
  14. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  16. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?
  17. Scholarship details for masters in Germany after passing B.Tech mechanical with 68% marks?
  18. How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical -- [New]
18th August 2012, 09:00 PM
incredibleshub

Default Re: Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?

University of Heidelberg is one of the most ancient and famous university for all type of courses in germany however getting admission to this university requires a lot of HARD WORK.
But University of Tübingen is the one famous for Mechanical design.
1st February 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I am studying Masters mechanical engineering in Cambridge university and i want to do phd in germany in mechanical engineering
29th May 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

My name is charan, I completed B.E(mechanical) I want to do ms in Germany but how will be the job
opportunities after completing ms and also how can I get visa easily and does GRE is compulsory and what is the minimum score of GRE & TOFEL to get placed in good universities.
29th May 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

my name is charan I want to do ms in Germany but how will be the job
opportunities after completing ms and also how can I get visa easily and does GRE is compulsory and what is the minimum score of GRE & TOFEL to get placed in good universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?