31st July 2012, 01:59 PM
yufdff

What type of college is ICC MRT Lucknow?

i want to ask about this college that is government or private....please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in Lucknow for B.Com except Lucknow Christian College? How good is National PG college or Lucknow University for B.Com?
  2. Best colleges for B.Com in Lucknow except Lucknow Christian College? What about National PG college or Lucknow?
  3. Which are the best colleges for B.Com in Lucknow?
  4. Which college should I opt for MCA in lucknow?
  5. Best institute for ICC for middle class student?
  6. Various biotechnology companies or institutes where six month training can be done? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which college is the best for mass communication course?
  8. Can I get any government college in Lucknow after scoring 15848 in B.Ed? What are the chances of selection?
  9. List of MBA colleges with hostel facility and fee structure in Lucknow?
  10. How to do MBA from any top institutes after doing B.Com from Lucknow Christian Degree College?
  11. What is the procedure for company secretary admission? How many subjects come under company secretary course? I have passed BBA HR
  12. What is the procedure to do BTC diploma from a BTC college in Lucknow? -- [New]
  13. Which institution is the best for ICC for middle class student?
  14. Which are the engineering institutes which offer Nanotechnology and Mechantronics course?
  15. How to get placement in software MNC's? I am a 3rd year student from private engineering college affiliated to UPTU Lucknow
  16. MBA college in Lucknow under 2 lakhs with hostel
  17. Which college in Allahabad or Lucknow can I get with GATE score of 416 and percentile 93.8?
  18. How to get lecturer job in Lucknow in any engineering college? I am a M.Tech EC student
21st September 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of college is ICC MRT Lucknow?

Respected sir/mam kindly know me tht iccmrt is a govt clg of uptu &procedure to get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?