13th January 2011, 05:24 PM
st_brilliant

How to get placement in software MNC's? I am a 3rd year student from private engineering college affiliated to UPTU Lucknow

hi,
i m third year engg student (electronics and communication engg) from a private engg coll affilated to UPTU LUCKNOW.....TCS INFOSYS AND WIPRO r the MNC's which have been recruiting students from our college since last few years..i would lyk to have necessary details regarding what type of questions do they ask during interview part of their recruitment process ? is there any specific kind of book that could give me slight idea of such questions...?
a reply would b highly appreciated..

Related Questions:
  1. Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow?
  2. Admission in B.Sc 2nd year at Lucknow University main campus is possible after studying 1st year from an affiliated private college?
  3. Internship in MNCs after B.Tech in ECE from UPTU?
  4. Can I repeat 10th as a private candidate from CBSE? Will there be problem at the time of placement in MNCs? -- [New]
  5. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. What is the opening and closing rank of private college affiliated to UPTU?
  7. Admission in any engineering college affiliated under UPTU after scoring a rank of 91900?
  8. Can I get a seat in any government college or government aided university if my UPTU gen rank is 9302? List of some private colleges affiliated to UPTU?
  9. Which are the best UPTU colleges for civil, mechanical and CS in government and private sectors?
  10. Should a IT graduate (Aggregate-68% upto 3rd year) student go for post graduation or just opt for campus placement in MNCs?
  11. Which is better on the basis of campus placement between UPTU private college and AIEEE private college?
  12. How to apply for Summer Training in MNCs being a student of 3rd year B.Tech course from CS?
  13. List of some software companies providing internship to 3rd year engineering students? I'm in SDM dharwad engineering college with CSE branch
  14. What is the procedure which we need to follow for getting transfer while doing 2nd year college?
  15. How to do regular M.Com?
  16. Corporate Internship in HCL, Lucknow for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  17. Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Lucknow?
  18. List of the best government and private colleges in UPTU based on my UPTU Rank -- [Most Discussed]
27th March 2015, 07:33 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: How to get placement in software MNC's? I am a 3rd year student from private engineering college affiliated to UPTU Lucknow

Companies like TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, etc. recruit students from both on-campus and off campus. Most of these companies participate in the off campus drives to select potential candidates to work for their companies. You can appear for these events for interviews.

Other ways to get placements are through online job portals like naukri.com or monster.com, etc. You must upload your resume of these websites with a proper description to get attention of the recruiters.

If you are looking for a job in software development profile, then you must be equipped with the knowledge of at least one compiled language like C, C++, Java, etc. You must be able to answer the questions about the basic concepts of programming. For this, you might want to refer to the book "Cracking the Coding Interview" by Gayle Laakmann.

If you want to get a job in some PSU, you might want to focus on cracking the GATE exam with a good score. Most of the PSU consider the GATE score of candidates to select them, and then you must be good at course knowledge for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?