26th July 2011, 05:27 PM
masuma khatun

What type of courses are available for wildlife photographer? Eligibility criteria and date of the admission test?

wht type of courses are available for wild life photo grapher? and what the eligibility ? date of admission test for this courses?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Wildlife Photographer? I have done MSc in Wildlife
  2. List of colleges offering BSc in Wildlife Course? Eligibility criteria for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the courses available in India and particularly in Maharastra after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission? Which type of jobs are available after doing the course?
  4. Dates of the entrance exam of BSc in Wild Life? list of the colleges? What is the syllabus of that exam?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and courses offered in wildlife course? I'm studying 12th std from Bidar, Karnataka
  6. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Life Sciences Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Essays Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  9. Which are courses related to Wildlife which are being offering in India? Fee structure and colleges offering the course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  10. Colleges available in the course of Wildlife? Any course related to that? What is the eligibility criteria and fee?
  11. Can I do Photography course on 12th basis being a Diploma Mechanical student? -- [New]
  12. Information about seat availability in CUSAT? I have Muslim Reservation
  13. Names of the colleges of Wild Life research in Odisha?
  14. What are the photography courses available in JNTU, Hyderabad?
  15. B.Sc Nursing graduate can do M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed to get admission for doing honors in Chemistry in a good college?
  17. Is there any exam conducted for getting admission in wine's related courses in India? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses?
1st August 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of courses are available for wildlife photographer? Eligibility criteria and date of the admission test?

thanks for your information.......
27th January 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of courses are available for wildlife photographer? Eligibility criteria and date of the admission test?

what will i have to do to become a wildlife photographer after 12th class? where is the goverment institute for wildlife?
26th November 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

what courses i should take to become wild life photography ?
21st June 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech after btech am I eligible for photography of any type or what else course I have to do for photography plzzz give me the information sirr/madam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?