1st December 2009, 02:20 PM
happy

I am taking coaching for engineering entrance exams but I am not fully prepared, what

sir /madam
i want to ask that m doing coaching for b.tech......but m not fully prepared for this...then what should i do..???

9th December 2009, 12:49 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am taking coaching for engineering entrance exams but I am not fully prepared,

don't loose your cool,just do revision of basics
all the best
9th December 2009, 05:42 PM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Default Re: I am taking coaching for engineering entrance exams but I am not fully prepared, what

don't worry every one thinks the same
9th December 2009, 05:55 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: I am taking coaching for engineering entrance exams but I am not fully prepared, what

dont worry still you can find a lot of jobs......but it doesnt matter u stop studying.......

last prepairation is the best prepairation.......
take it with a cool mind and go for the exams.........

best of luck
9th December 2009, 06:55 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

First of all do not lose hope.Don't worry. Even the last minute preparation can help you score good marks so prepare well and do well.
9th December 2009, 08:15 PM
Rosy

Preparation always appears to be never ending !! Don't worry brush up ur basics. Focus more on the topics that have more weightage..... that will help u in improving ur score.
10th December 2009, 01:17 PM
dipaleeknyn

Entrance exam preparations are endless. don,t worry, concentrate on how much you have prepared and all that you have studied in your class. Don,t think about new topics or else you'll loose your confidance. Stay calm and practice the portion you have covered. Every hting will go fine.

Good Luck
10th December 2009, 02:19 PM
sarvenkatg

Dear friend,
For any kind of exam, be confident,…
Just prepare for Basiscs,…
In competetive exams they ll ask simple logic and basic questions only,…
While attending exam. Think you know all,… and be cool,…
confidently attend the question,…
All the Best and Be the Best.
15th December 2009, 10:38 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Don't loose hope,because hope is the moral of the story.

infact the whole world in balanced in hope,
we sleep every night with hope & confident that morning will come next day,with its sunshine.

I think’ Your problem is not really your problem; your reaction to your problem is your problem’.
15th January 2010, 10:17 PM
Senior Member+++

dont loose hope this is with all. at the last moment you should not get confused just read out the basics ....and revise them
15th February 2010, 01:06 AM
thakurbaba307

how well or badly you prepare there will always be some lacunae in your preparations....try to only concentrate on what you already know rather than what you dont know....and as said above keep your fundamentals clear and revise thoroughly what you have studied
15th February 2010, 10:03 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

do not worry.
there are many students which situation is like you,i will suggest you to revise all the basics. do not take too much pressure,be cool and take easy and prepare well and one thing just go for exam,
best of luck.
16th February 2010, 09:52 PM
rniveditha

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy View Post
sir /madam
i want to ask that m doing coaching for b.tech......but m not fully prepared for this...then what should i do..???
wenever u go for coaching ..u always feel u r underprepared..i think u must try n solve afew papers..by which u really will know your standard...
u still have i month left..don't panic ..u can still do it..
even i am in 12th now.....
we can do it
17th February 2010, 09:42 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

do not woory
all students in this time at the same level....
go and study sample sets practice more ...
do not waste time to learn something new ...
revised your sylabus
all the best
17th February 2010, 09:43 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

do not woory
all students in this time at the same level....
go and study sample sets practice more ...
do not waste time to learn something new ...
revised your sylabus
all the best
19th February 2010, 10:53 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend
if you are not fully prepared than don't get tension..
you should revise your syllabus again till where you are finished ...
which chapters you already read ..you again go revise for it..
and practice more and more chapters which are related to this chapters ..
i think that this give you in good response ..in the time of exam
ok
best of luck.
14th May 2010, 05:33 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear Friend
Do not loose your self confidence and hope just do your study very well.

You will certainly find some interest and then you will study.
So first try to build your interest in the concerned subject.

All the best.
4th August 2010, 08:01 PM
prathamesh22

have faith in you
you can cross the hurdle
don't be so tense be confident you can clear the exam
5th August 2010, 06:07 PM
Singh Anurag Atul kumar

Don't get nervous because at this time everyone feels like that just give your best as u can and as much as u can prepare,prepare it well.
BEST OF LUCK
17th August 2010, 11:53 PM
hsakapandit
Banned

Location: Vill. and Post Office Katrain, Near Shiv Temple, Distt. and Teh. Kullu (Himachal Pradesh) India

Best of luck!
And don't worry about anything because I don't prepare also and I get good marks. So don't read much than you can.
18th August 2010, 01:22 AM
shubham957

Smile Re: I am taking coaching for engineering entrance exams but I am not fully prepared, what

Quote:
sir /madam
you must take last 10 years solved question papers and solve them by yourself. after that check for how much questions you are able to give correct answers. it will give you some confidence. and try to study the basic concepts again and again.
good luck
18th August 2010, 02:47 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,

i think you have really mistake to choose a good coaching center,otherwise it must be helpful.

Do not loose your self confidence and hope just do your study very well.give your best

as u can and as much as u can prepare,prepare it well.you should revise your syllabus

again till where you are finished ,which chapters you already read ,practice the portion

you have covered.
18th August 2010, 02:53 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,

i think you have really mistake to choose a good coaching center,otherwise it must be helpful.

Do not loose your self confidence and hope just do your study very well.give your best

as u can and as much as u can prepare,prepare it well.you should revise your syllabus

again till where you are finished ,which chapters you already read ,practice the portion

you have covered.
18th August 2010, 12:41 PM
mirza

Wink Re: I am taking coaching for engineering entrance exams but I am not fully prepared, what

Quote:
sir /madam
before reading any thing understand the basic concept and be through with it.
surely this will help you in preparing you exam
18th August 2010, 03:23 PM

For engineering entrance exam you have to study NCERT 11th & 12th books of Physics, chemistry & maths, also few books are available in markets that provide objective question(topic wise) and Model test papers. Like as Selfscorer
18th August 2010, 07:13 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: I am taking coaching for engineering entrance exams but I am not fully prepared, what

dear friend

IIT exam is one of the toughest exams.

for this u have to work hard.

only joining coaching center is not enough. u have to study in your home as well.

u have to practice a lot.

as u are not fully prepared so keep trying .

practice makes a man perfect.

all the best.
18th August 2010, 07:22 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear frend,
There are many of them who feel this while preparing for these type of exams.......so my suggestion to you id js hav confidence and dont lose your cool......you will definately crack the exam
All The Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18th August 2010, 09:07 PM
mohit brh

Dear friend,
do not lose your confident you can qualify prepare subject and also take help from online test.

all the best.
18th August 2010, 11:57 PM
answers_for_you

Do not think like this ,it will loose your confidence level,think big and do the jobs accordingly.

Do not worry for the exam just do your preparation sincerely and sit for the exam..

When exams are closer every one think like this,so built up your confidence and say ,yes your are prepared for the exam.

Best Wishes..
19th August 2010, 12:14 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: I am taking coaching for engineering entrance exams but I am not fully prepared, what

dear friend,

Listen to me carefully, don't getting nervous , just revise the basics of 12th..

maximum questions are coming from 12th ..

u just give importance in any two subjects among three. u decide that which two u want give importance, and study that two subjects very well without any confusion..

I m sure u will definitely appear in this entrance exam at ur first attempt.

all the best.
19th August 2010, 12:57 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
sir /madam
dont think negative dear always try to achieve your aim and dont get hope less you just revise your formulas and basic things
ok best of luck
19th August 2010, 01:32 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
dont be afraid,u must do whatever u want . i know u know everything but u r not getting confidence.there u will get more time to prepare ownself. u must do it ,u just dont loose ur patient
now u can try to concentrate and maditate u must be confident
Best of luck
2nd May 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarjit View Post
dont worry still you can find a lot of jobs......but it doesnt matter u stop studying.......

last prepairation is the best prepairation.......
take it with a cool mind and go for the exams.........

best of luck
u mean to say .... if we don't do wel in entrance exams.. wat other job can we get
3rd June 2011, 03:11 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

For any kind of exam, be confident,…
Just prepare for Basiscs,…
In competetive exams they ll ask simple logic and basic questions only,…
While attending exam. Think you know all,… and be cool,…
confidently attend the question,…
14th June 2011, 10:13 AM
amit gaur054

My brother, perfect practice makes a men perfect, so dont stop,Preparation always appears to be never ending !! Don't worry brush up ur basics. Focus more on the topics that have more weightage..... that will help u in improving ur score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?