26th September 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

What type of entrance exams we need to write after graduation to get a good job?

Kindly give me the list of entrance exams after graduation ? I am doing b.tech in mechanical engineering. What type of entrance exams we need to write after graduation to get a good job? Please provide me the information which I need to follow to prepare as well.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  2. what type of course I can do after my BSc graduation in Statistic and Maths so as to get a good job?
  3. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  4. What type of entrance exam can I write after completing B.E EEE in 2nd class
  5. How can I become an IAS officer? What type of exams can I write?
  6. Which type of Jobs are alloted after customs exams?
  7. Which type of job exams can I give?
  8. Any entrance exams to write to do MCA after BCA? Job opportunities after doing MCA? Stating salary of an MCA fresher? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do for Future studies having completed B.Com? Which Institutes are better for MBA course?
  10. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  11. Will I get a government job after passing graduation in BSc? What type of job will I get?
  12. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  13. Core Entrance Exams which I can write being a candidate of doing B.Tech in EI? Eligibility to write these Exams?
  14. B.Sc (plain) or B.Sc (CS) which is better in these days?
  15. Am I eligible to get government jobs? I've passed M.A in English through correspondence
  16. PG courses other than MDS after BDS?
  17. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  18. What are the entrance exams which I need to take for doing Post Graduation after completing B.Tech in Fashion and Apparel?
27th September 2015, 01:18 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of entrance exams we need to write after graduation to get a good job?

For mechanical engineering candidates, there are so many entrance exams for which they can apply for getting a good job both in technical and non technical field.

1. Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering.

This exam gives your opportunity to work in top Public Sector Undertakings like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, ONGC etc. You just need to work on your technical subjects as it is an objective exam.

2. Indian Engineering Services examination.

3. Combined Defense Services exam and AFCAT exam for defense sector jobs.

4. IBPS and SBI PO exams.

For non technical exam, you must prepare well for general studies and awareness, aptitude, reasoning and English.
27th September 2015, 02:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of entrance exams we need to write after graduation to get a good job?

There are large number of option after the graduation to get a god job. So first complete your course.

As you are pursuing the B.tech course you are eligible to get the job in the engineering sector through the GATE entrance examination in the PSU's or even in the MNC's through the campus placement.

Some of the list of other government jobs for which you can appear to get the jobs are in the :-
* Civil services examination.
* Staff Selection Commission.
* Banking.
* Railway.

So first get determined about the sector in which you are interested in getting the jobs and there prepare for the particular examination. For all the above jobs graduation passed candidates are eligible.
27th September 2015, 10:17 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly give me the list of entrance exams after graduation ? I am doing b.tech in mechanical engineering. What type of entrance exams we need to write after graduation to get a good job? Please provide me the information which I need to follow to prepare as well.
Thank you!
There are so many jobs based entrance exam are available for Graduate students. First, you must make sure that you are interested in Government or Private jobs.

If you are interested in Government job, then I suggest you to prepare for government exams such as, Union Public Service, Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Civil Service Exam and other State Government exams as well.

If you are Interested in Private jobs, then I suggest you to prepare for Aptitude Test, Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Numerical ability and Technical skill, which will be asked in the entrance exam conducted by the respective MNC companies like, Infoysys, Wipro, Ford, TCS etc.
27th September 2015, 11:34 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

***There are may entrance examination for admission in various courses or job in India.

~here I am giving you name of some best entrance examination for which you can apply after passing graduation.

*M.tech entrance exams>>>>
~GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE
~Avinashilingam Deemed University for Women, ~Coimbatore Engineering Entrance Examination
~BEEE - Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam
~GGSIPU Engineering CET Entrance exam
~Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT)

**some MBA entrance exams---
~SNAP - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
~NUIM - Nirma University ~Institute of Management Exam
IIIT - Indian Institute of ~Information Technology Entrance Exam
~IPMG - Institute of Petroleum Management Entrance Exam..
10th September 2018, 10:01 PM
Pooja0904

There is a huge opportunities of entrance examination after B.E.After graduation there are many doors opened for you . As u are graduate in mechanical engineering you can go for the following types of examination-

SAIL (Steel Authority of India limited)
BHEL ( Bharat heavy electronics limited)
GATE examination
Bhabha atomic research centre
IBPS Exams for banks
Central industrial security force
Indian engineering services
UPSC , SSC exams for engineers

These are the list of exams . All are the all India level examinations . It's up to you which field you have to choose it and there is scope in every field .All the best .
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?