18th September 2012, 12:33 AM
Princy1822

What type of entrance exam is required for MSc IT?

Q:Which type of entrance exam is required for MSC IT? CMET is required?
N which field have more scope MCA OR MSC IT?
N just now m in 3rd year of BSC CS..
So kindly suggest me some good options 4 ma carrer..

THANKING YOU,
PRINCY

Related Questions:
  1. What type of questions will be asked in MSc Physics?
  2. Which is the entrance test to take admission in MSc?
  3. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  4. Type of questions asked in MSW entrance exam? Which Books to refer? -- [New]
  5. Can I do MSc Anatomy and Physiology after doing B.Pharma? Which entrance exams to write to do MSc course?
  6. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  7. What type of question can be asked in the entrance exam of MSW? Which books to refer?
  8. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  9. Cutoff marks required to appear for MSc Electronic Media Entrance Exam?
  10. Which books to be referred to crack MSc entrance paper?
  11. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc?
  12. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  13. What type of studies are required for IIT entrance?
  14. When is the entrance test for MSc Forensic Study? What type of preparation is needed?
  15. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  16. What type of books are to be referred for IPS entrance exam? What is the qualification required?
  17. What type of entrance exam to I have to answer for Anthropology Studies?
  18. When will MSc Physics Entrance Exams be held? -- [Most Discussed]
26th July 2017, 10:01 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of entrance exam is required for MSc IT?

TANCET is one of the most trending entrance exam for getting admission in M.Sc. Basically TANCET is conducted by Anna University. After completion of B.Sc, you shall prefer M.Sc rather than MCA.
Some of best institutes for pursuing M.Sc are as under:

1. Anna University, Tamil Nadu

2. Vidyalankar School of Information Technology, Mumbai

3. Hindustan College of Arts and Science Chennai

4. Stella Maris College, Chennai

Note: You can apply for direct admission under management quota without appearing in entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?