10th July 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

What type of studies are required for IIT entrance?

I have passed 10th std. I want to do IIT. When this exam is given and what type of studies are required for this?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of entrance exam to I have to answer for Anthropology Studies?
  2. What type of preparation is required for IIT JEE and AIEEE? Books that I should I refer?
  3. What type of coaching is required for IIT Engineer?
  4. What type of requirements are necessary to sit for IIT JEE entrance?
  5. How to get into ISRO? Which are the exams conducted by ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to prepare for IIT-JEE? How to plan my studies for both school and IIT-JEE? Currently I am in 9th standard
  7. Criteria for JOIOT Management aptitude test and percentile required for IIT? Cut-off for Faculty of Management and studies?
  8. What type of entrance exam is required for MSc IT?
  9. Marks required in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam?
  10. Syllabus and type of questions that are asked in Ph.D International Legal Studies JNU entrance exam?
  11. What type of documents are required for IIT JEE?
  12. Whether IIT Kharagpur offering Integrated Ph.D programme in Machine Learning(AI) & Operating Systems? Can I get admission if secured 1867 AIR in GATE?
  13. What type of subject questions are asked in IIT JAM Physics entrance?
  14. How much percentage required in class 10th and 12th to be eligible for IIT JEE and AIEEE entrance exam?
  15. What is the marks requirement in 10th and 12th? How much fee is to be paid? Which institute is the best? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam
  16. Can distance education students appear for E-CET exam?
  17. What type of preparation is needed to crack IIT JEE?
  18. Type of questions asked in MSW entrance exam? Which Books to refer? -- [New]
16th July 2014, 08:25 PM
career.adjurer

Default Re: What type of studies are required for IIT entrance?

Since you have passed class 10 recently, you have a relaxed and fresh mind to start off with the preparation for this exam. You can download the syllabus for IIT JEE from www.iitjee.org . the questions asked in JEE Advanced are generally based on class 11 and class 12 syllabus. There will be 2 question papers of 3 hours duration each. And both of them will have three separate sections on Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. Apart from that objective type questions designed to test reasoning, comprehension & analytical ability of students are there. Start your preparation with proper planning. Here are some points that you can take care of:
• Decide wisely about coaching centre you will join.
• Make a time table and manage your time like sleep hours, self-study hours, school, travel etc.
• Learn, practice in written, self assess, revise.
• Group studies are also helpful as it will enhance your knowledge and confidence and will help in clearing your doubts in a better way.
• Solve previous years’ papers, mock tests etc.
• Try to adapt techniques to get correct answers in lesser time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?