15th April 2010, 03:05 PM
valence j parmar

What type of question can be asked in the entrance exam of MSW? Which books to refer?

I want to join M.S.W. and i have just finished my graduation degree in Arts stream but i am little bit confused with the entrance test that what type of questions can be asked in the entrance exam and which book i need to refer that i can easily get knowledge of required knowledge for entrance test and get admission in the college.
Hopping for your nice answer.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What type of question can be asked in the entrance exam of MSW? Which books to refer?
  2. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  3. How should I prepare for EFLU MA English entrance exam? Books to refer and type of questions asked?
  4. Which books to refer for Mechant Navy entrance exam? What types of questions appear in the exam?
  5. Which type of books should I refer for PCS entrance exam?
  6. Books available for MSW NET exam 2015? How to get those books?
  7. What type of entrance exams are conducted for BCA? Books to be referred?
  8. Which books should I read to prepare for the entrance of National Law University? What type of question papers should I refer?
  9. What type of questions will be asked in TANCET exam? Which books should I refer?
  10. Which books should I prefer for OTA? Previous years question papers for the same?
  11. What type of questions will be asked in UPSC, MPSC exam? Books to be referred?
  12. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  13. Syllabus and type of questions asked in entrance exam of Sport Management? Preferable books?
  14. What type of questions are asked in Probationary Officers Post? Suggestion required for books to refer?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith MSW entrance exam? Percentage criteria to apply?
  16. Questions asked in SAIL Entrance Exam for Management Trainee? Which books to prepare for? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get my self Registered for MSW entrance exam? What is the syllabus for MSW entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. NCERT books for class 11 and 12 are sufficient for cracking AFMC exam? Books to refer and question pattern?
1st June 2011, 02:01 AM
pooja bhartii

Default Re: What type of question can be asked in the entrance exam of MSW? Which books to refer?

you have not mentioned that for which university you want enroll for? As there are many universities who enroll admission in MSW on merit basis not through entrance exam.
1st June 2011, 11:34 PM
ankur_1993

Location: 280/7, CHOOTA BHAGARA , ALLAHABAD-211002 ,UTTER PRADESH,INDIA.
Smile Re: What type of question can be asked in the entrance exam of MSW? Which books to refer?

In the entrence exam of master of social work (msw), questions are from g.k.,g.s.,history,and mainly politices & economics.
Books prefered for study are: Rastriya andolan, lucent gk, calmarks
2nd June 2011, 10:47 PM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: What type of question can be asked in the entrance exam of MSW? Which books to refer?

First thing u need to go with competetive books and magazines like competetion wizard,competetion success and other general knoweldge books with updated social issues. Maths,general ability,mental ability,quantitative apptitude and english with grammer these things are quite enough for MSW entrance... All the best...

GOOD LUCK
15th June 2011, 10:05 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of question can be asked in the entrance exam of MSW? Which books to refer?

There are so many institutes in India which offer Master programme in social work and they often dont conduct any entrance exam for admission . You need to fill application form in order for enrollment.

This is a two and a half year master level course in both mediums.
Most universities take 50% in graduation as an eligibility criterian for admission.
8th November 2011, 11:25 AM
rudramishra

questions are from g.k.,g.s.,history,and mainly politices & economics.
Books prefered for study are: Rastriya andolan
8th November 2011, 11:28 AM
rudramishra

questions are from g.k.,g.s.,history,and mainly politices & economics.
Books prefered for study are: Rastriya andolan
19th June 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation from Maharaja Sayajirao University with 63% and persuing for MSW in the same university so plz guide me about the questions and topics asked in the paper for entrance exam
17th August 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

What kind of maths problems are asked generally in msw entrance exam of tiss???
23rd September 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I am 2 year BSC student in kerala university. I wish to do PG in MSW. Please provide me the study material /suggest me some books for the preparation of entrancetest.Also list famous colleges of MSW in kerala. For the admission of MSW in famous colleges there wii be entrance,groupdiscussion,interview but I can't speak english fluently, is this regard as a negative in selection process
7th August 2020, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Which all universities are taking admission in msw course without entrnece exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?