31st August 2012, 10:48 AM
raushan200

What type of jobs are related to chemistry?

please tell me what are the types of job both related to chemistry and also unrelated to the same after doing msc in chemistry

31st May 2013, 07:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs are related to chemistry?

Some career options related to the subject chemistry are chemist, chemical sale, chemical engineering, consulting, forensic science, petroleum and natural gas industry, pharmaceuticals and many more. A holder of M.Sc. Chemistry will be able to acquire jobs in central government. The ISRO, BARC, DRDO and Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer frequently take M.Sc. Chemistry students. Candidates can attend and qualify entrance exams conducted by UPSC, CSIR – UGC etc for getting posted as scientists in various government departments. Private sector firms also grab talented M.SC. Chemistry holders. Those with NET qualification can join as Asst Professor in colleges.
4th August 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of jobs are related to chemistry?

I have teaching experience but I don't want continue that field I would like change my profile what can I do? please give me good suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?