12th December 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

What shall I do to pursue M.Sc in Distance Learning with Chemistry related streams?

i want to do distance Msc in chemistry or any chemistry related subject like polymer science or environmental chemistry.so wat i will do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue M.Phil in chemistry from any institute through distance course? I have completed MSc in Chemistry
  2. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc Chemistry?
  3. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc Chemistry? Which university is good for distance learning MSc?
  4. Can I pursue Ph.D after doing MSc through distance learning from Madhurai Kamraj University
  5. How to pursue MSc in Geography through distance learning?
  6. How to pursue BSc in Chemistry through distance learning programme? I have passed HS exam
  7. Which colleges are offering MSc chemistry through distance learning
  8. Which course is better in travel and tourism by distance learning? -- [New]
  9. Institutes offering Ph.D with distance learning after M.Phil and M.Sc?
  10. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Chemistry in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed B.Sc course in the year of 2007?
  11. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode?
  13. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc CS? I am pursuing MSc CS(computer science) from distance learning education institute
  14. Best universities or colleges which conduct part time MSc in chemistry
  15. Guidance to pursue Ph.D in Hindi in Distance Learning?
  16. Is it better to do MSc Zoology by distance learning? Name of some affiliated universities offering this programme?
  17. How to pursue LLB in distance learning? I am a working professional
  18. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
7th May 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do to pursue M.Sc in Distance Learning with Chemistry related streams?

i m residing in mumbai, i want to take addmissiom for the M Sc. in chemistry thi year, presently, i am working as an teacher with one of the school in Ghatkopar, Mumbai
what is the procedure for the addmission/ and what is the last date ? and i want details of the phone numbers for the contact
3rd July 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do to pursue M.Sc in Distance Learning with Chemistry related streams?

is annamali university chemistry is approved by kerala psc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?