26th April 2016, 11:33 AM
mysweetesthome

How should I prepare for EFLU MA English entrance exam? Books to refer and type of questions asked?

Please tell me that how should i prepare for the EFLU MA English entrance exams? Which books i should refer? What type of questions will be there for the exams?

Related Questions:
26th April 2016, 10:22 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How should I prepare for EFLU MA English entrance exam? Books to refer and type of questions asked?

EFLU stands English And Foreign Languages University. EFLU is conducted for admission in various english languages UG , PG & Ph.D courses.

EFLU Preparation Books
- English by Arihant Publication
- R Gupta's MA English Communication Studies
- General English For Competitive Exams by R Gopalan , V Rajgopalan and Roopkumar Balasingh

EFLU Application Procedure
- Visit the site : efluuniversity.ac.in
- Click on "New Registration".
- Register online.
- Make a payment online.
- Upload the scanned documents such as Photograph , Signature , Caste Certificate etc.
- Submit your application.
- Take a print out of application for your future reference.

EFLU Important Dates
- Online Application Available From : 18/03/2016
- Last Date of Application : 21/04/2016
- EFLU Online Exam : 05/05/2016
- EFLU Paper Based Exam : 07/05/2016
19th November 2017, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for EFLU MA English entrance exam? Books to refer and type of questions asked?

I want to pursue the distance edn course in Linguistics and phonetics from EFLU. Please provide me syllabus, prospectus and the session for the said course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?