3rd May 2011, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Which books to refer for Mechant Navy entrance exam? What types of questions appear in the exam?

Sir, i have given my HSC exam this year and i want to join merchant navy as a deck cadet.I am preparing for entrance exams of many institutes.Can you please suggest some books for reference?What are the type of questions asked in the exams?please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Type of questions asked in MSW entrance exam? Which Books to refer?
  2. Which types of books are to be referred for MBA entrance exam?
  3. What types of questions are asked in OCES for computer science? Which books to be referred?
  4. what is the procedure for joining mechant navy after btech
  5. What kind of questions are asked in IBPS Clerk examination? Reference books for preparation?
  6. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  7. Which type of questions are asked in GNM entrance exam? Best books to clear the exam? -- [New]
  8. What kind of questions are asked in the entrance exam for MSc Botany? Books to be referred?
  9. What type of question can be asked in the entrance exam of MSW? Which books to refer?
  10. Which books should I prefer for OTA? Previous years question papers for the same?
  11. When is the entrance exam going to be conducted for MCH Oncology? Which books to refer for the preparation?
  12. How to prepare for NIMCET(NIT MCA Entrance Test)?
  13. Books to be referred for NDA entrance exam?
  14. How to prepare for MSc entrance exam? Which books to refer? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which books should I refer for GK Questions and Essay writing for Bank Exams?
  16. How should I prepare for EFLU MA English entrance exam? Books to refer and type of questions asked?
  17. How can I prepare for Medical entrance exam? Which all books should I refer?
  18. Types of questions asked in the exam of M.Com from DU? Where is the course material available for the entrance exam?
5th June 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books to refer for Mechant Navy entrance exam? What types of questions appear in the exam?

pl which type of quastions come in deak cadet exam.you have to any modal paper of this exam
8th October 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books to refer for Mechant Navy entrance exam? What types of questions appear in the exam?

which book i will prefer for engine cadet ? which type of question come?
16th December 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

which books to prefer for merchant navy entance test and what types of Qustion paper in the entrance exam?
17th October 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

which books helpful for intery test
20th December 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am passer of Philippine Merchant Marine Academy. what are question asked in the interview for probationary?
20th December 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a passer of Philippine Merchant Marine Academy entrance examination. what are question frequently asked questions in the interview for probationary midshipman.
20th December 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am passers of the previous entrance examination of the Philippine Merchant Marine Academy. What are the frequently asked questions in the interview for probationary. Please reply as soon as possible.Thank you!
21st December 2012, 11:57 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

My friend if you want to become deck cadet then there is no need to apply for admission in any institute. Neither you need to prepare for any entrance exam. Deck Cadet job is not offered through entrance exam.

If a candidate has completed 12th standard with PCM subjects then he/she is eligible for deck cadet job in merchant navy. There are various companies where you can apply for the deck cadet job.

You will have to give a interview and if selected the company will arrange a 3 months long pre-sea course for you. Once you have cleared the course, you will get the job of deck cadet. This is the entire procedure for deck cadet job.

You need to appear for entrance exam, if want a officer level job. In such case you can apply for marine engineering course. For that you will have to appear for Engineering entrance exam. Among them the most popular entrance exam is ISEET which offers admission in IIT as well NIT.

Apart from Marine Engineering you can also do B.Sc in Nautical Science. These two courses can offer you officer level jobs in merchant navy. You can apply for the job through various companies.

Here is the entire procedure.

1. You must complete Class 12th with PCM subjects.

2. Your age should be 20 years.

3. There is upto 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

4. Only unmarried candidates can apply.

5. Upon completing 12th, you can apply for B.Sc in Nautical Science or Marine Engineering.

6. You will also need to meet certain physical requirements like 6/6 vision and minimum height of 5 feet.

Candidates who have completed 12th can directly apply for deck cadet. You can also do B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical/Technology and apply for various officer level jobs in Merchant Navy.
20th January 2013, 07:12 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

books to refer for Mechant Navy entrance exam

1.Only unmarried candidates can apply.
2.You must complete Class 12th with PCM subjects.
3.Upon completing 12th, you can apply for B.Sc in Nautical Science or Marine Engineering
4.You will also need to meet certain physical requirements like 6/6 vision and minimum height of 5 feet
5.There is upto 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates
6.Your age should be 20 years
7.You must complete Class 12th with PCM subjects.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st February 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Which book should i reffer for merchant navy seaman post??
9th May 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

syllb for the entrance exam of deck cadet
21st May 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Which books should I refer to for the entrance exam (imu.cet) for the (DNS course) ? Which course should be selected to b3come th2 captain of the ship in the future? Please reply asa soon aa possible?
9th July 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

sir iam an second year engineering (mech) student i am intrested in navy so how i am prepared entrance exams. and plese give me the further details of navy branches like ( naval archetecture , technical.....) when i am applied navy entrance. please give me the details as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?