2nd January 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions appear in SCRA exam?

i am going to exam scra first time so i want to know what and which type questions have come.plz send ans on my emil [email protected]

3rd January 2012, 07:39 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of questions appear in SCRA exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am going to exam scra first time so i want to know what and which type questions have come.plz send ans on my emil [email protected]
SCRA stands for Special Class Railways Apprentices and this examination is Conducted by UPSC Every year and for this year SCRA Examination Notification was already declared and the last date of apply for SCRA Examination was already Over.

The examination is Going to be held on 29/Jan/2012.

So, If you are Interested in this examination, then please prepare well for this examination according to the syllabus and Pattern.

There are 3 papers in SCRA Examination :

>> General Ability Test
>> Physical Sciences
>> Mathematics

The paper will consist of Objective Type questions only, And the Question Papers will be of Intermediate standard.

So, Please Prepare for this examination According to the syllabus and Pattern and for more Information check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in

SCRA Examination Syllabus and Pattern :
---------------------------------

Attached Files
File Type: pdf scra2012_eng.pdf(162.7 KB, 121 views)
3rd January 2012, 07:56 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

SCRA - SPECIAL CLASS RAILWAY APPRENTICE exam conducted by UPSC every year, the registration process of this year exam has already been over. The exam will be held on 29.01.2012.

The exam comprises of three papers:-

General Ability Test on English, General Knowledge and Psychology
Physical Sciences comprises of Physics and Chemistry
Mathematics

Each paper of 2 hours duration with 200 marks each. All questions are of objective type.

Hence you should prepare according to syllabus of SCRA which can be available in the official web site of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
29th January 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

IF ANYONE MISSES IST PAPER THEN IS HE/SHE STILL ELIGIBLE TO APPEAR IN REMAINING TWO PAPERS? PLEASE SEND ANSWER ON MY EMAIL [email protected]
17th October 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am presently doing diploma in electrical engg. by state board and successfully passed 2nd semester. Am i elligible for fiiling the application form of scra exam.please send your guidelines on [email protected]
17th October 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am presently studying in class 12. Am i elligible for your application form of scra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?