11th October 2012, 12:14 AM
puja deka

What type of questions will come in the entrance exam of AIIMS Delhi

dear sir/madam
what type of questions will come in the entrace exam of aiims delhi. please kindly let me know what type of questions will come and also send me the previous years entrance exam paper or even a sample paper if u can.
from
namrata

11th October 2012, 08:57 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of questions will come in the entrance exam of AIIMS Delhi

Hi dear..............
I am providing you the List of best top books for AIIMS entrance from where you can get model question paper as well as previous year question pattern;

AIIMS exam question pattern:

For more details visit website.
http://www.aiims.edu

Good luck..........
11th October 2012, 01:36 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of questions will come in the entrance exam of AIIMS Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja deka View Post
dear sir/madam
what type of questions will come in the entrace exam of aiims delhi. please kindly let me know what type of questions will come and also send me the previous years entrance exam paper or even a sample paper if u can.
from
namrata
Dear,

AIIMS MBBS Medical Entrance Exam consists of Objective Type Questions/Multiple Choice Questions.
The duration of Examination is:3 hr 30 minutes.
There are 60 Questions each in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Additional 20 Questions is asked in General Knowledge.Thus total Number of Questions is 200.

The distribution of questions is as given below:
  1. Physics - 60 questions
  2. Chemistry - 60 questions
  3. Biology (Botany and Zoology) - 60 questions
  4. General Knowledge - 20 questions

Each correct answer shall be awarded 1 mark. While each wrong answer penalized with -1/3 mark.

You can check the type of questions and also test your preparation online on this site:http://www.medical.ipractice.in/aiims-model-test

Best of luck!
12th October 2012, 06:29 PM

hello namrata,

I have attached some question papers of AIIMS which u are looking for,
so go through these papers which will help u for the exam.
all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?