12th September 2011, 01:11 AM
varun2115

What type of questions will be asked in EIL Management Trainee for computer science students and upto which level? Do they ask about the programming languages like Java or C++?

Hello sir/ mam,
well i am going to appear for EIL- Management Trainee next month and i am from computer science. I want to know that what type of questions are asked for the computer science students and upto which level. does they ask about different languages such as java, c++ or they ask about the basic

Related Questions:
  1. Sathyabama University-B.Tech in IT-5th Sem Programming in Java Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  2. Indraprastha University BCA 6th Sem- Programming with C Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. IETE DIPIETE-CS (New Scheme) Java and Web Programming Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. DOEACC B Level Course Introduction to Object Oriented Programming through Java Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. EIL management trainee syllabus and previous questions?
  6. How many courses are run by CDAC? Duration of these courses?
  7. After 10th class what should I do to become a Software Engineer? -- [New]
  8. Which courses to be continued after B.Tech computer science if I am interested in learning programming languages?
  9. Management trainee HR objective type questions for PSU exam
  10. Syllabus of CDAC entrance exam?
  11. Biju Patnaik University of Technology-MCA 5th Sem-Internet Technology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. DOEACC - C Level Logic and Functional Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. VTU, CSE, 3rd Sem - Unix and Shell Programming Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  14. How to take admission in M.Tech Part time in environmental engineering?
  15. Syllabus of EIL Management Trainee Exam for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Types of questions asked for management trainee(Finance)?
  17. PTU Diploma Course CSE 3rd Sem- Computer Programming Using C Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Skills needed for a good job in Software development after B.E (Computer science) with basic knowledge of C, C++, Java, HTML and C#?
12th September 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of questions will be asked in EIL Management Trainee for computer science students and upto which level? Do they ask about the programming languages like Java or C ?

where do i find EIL management trainee previous test papers for Information technology branch students?
14th September 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of questions will be asked in EIL Management Trainee for computer science students and upto which level? Do they ask about the programming languages like Java or C ?

how to prepare for EIL exam??
4th October 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
I applied for EIL management trainee.I'm a cs student.if anybody find anything about its syllabus and paper pattern please mail me at [email protected]
12th May 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
I Completed my b.tech from IT Stream and i applied for management trainee..so i need some guidence for my technical paper..so will send some previous papers to my mail.my mail id is..
[email protected]
11th July 2012, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

I Completed my b.tech from IT Stream and i applied for management trainee..soi need some guidence for my technical paper..so will send some previous papers to my mail.my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?