24th April 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

After 10th class what should I do to become a Software Engineer?

I am in class 8th i want to become a software engineer in future. I want to know that after 10th class what should i do to become a software engineer?

24th April 2016, 06:22 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: After 10th class what should I do to become a Software Engineer?

To become a software Engineer, You should have good understanding of Software languages like JAVA,MICRROSOFT, LINUX,C, C++, DBMS etc....

Now if you are in 10th Std then you should choose Science streams with Computer as optional subject in 12th Std. Once you pass youR 12th std you will become eligible for the entrance exams conducted for the admission in Engineering course.

Then after you should choose Computer Science or Information Technology to move into Software industry.
You can also join any coaching centers to get extra knowledge in programming languages like : C, C++, SQL, ORACAL, LINUX DBMS, ZOOMLA, J2EE, Android.

Once you completes these course then it will become very easy for you to understand the syllabus of Engineering.

While the time of study you should start preparation for the interview process, At the time of interview you will asked to write a program also you will be asked various technical questions related to your field and hence your concepts should be very clear.
24th April 2016, 08:31 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

For Software Engineering , You should choose science stream with PCM as a main subjects in (10+2). After that you can get admission in software engineering after completion of your intermediate.

Software Engineering Eligibility
- You must have passed (10 + 2) in science stream with PCM as a main subjects from a recognized board.
- You should have appeared entrance exam JEE Main.

Career Prospects
You can work as a Software Engineer , Operating System Engineer , Network Analyst , Software Developer , System Designer , Web Developer etc.

Top Recruiters
- Infosys
- TCS
- Tech Mahindra
- Mahindra Satyam
- Cisco
- Wipro
- Cognizant
24th April 2016, 09:25 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: After 10th class what should I do to become a Software Engineer?

After completing your 10th class in order to get in to the software field you should take up the Graduation in B.Tech computer science or Information technology course of study,for that first you should take up the 12th in the Maths,Physics and Chemistry branch of study and then after that apply for the B.Tech course .

So after your 10th first take up the Intermediate course and then after that attend for the Eamcet examination and with the score or rank in that examination you will get the seat in B.Tech .

B.Tech is the Technology related course of study which is 4 years course and Computer science or Information technology course and this course deals with the subjects such as the
  • Data base
  • C
  • C++
  • Java
  • Oracle
  • Networking
  • Software engineering,etc.

You should have to be very good in these programming languages and also should have good communication skills in order to appear for the software job.
24th April 2016, 10:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To become software engineer you must have to complete your class 11th and 12th with non medical stream including physics, chemistry and mathematics as the main subjects with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories from recognised board. Then you have to qualify the Joint Entrance Examinations Mains and Advanced to get admission in the top colleges of India.
25th April 2016, 12:44 AM
Realstarsajjad

After completing your class 10 examination you can take admission on Higher Secondary course with Science stream. Then seat for JEE examination and after qualify on the JEE examination chose the IT or other computer trade for you. By this way you can become a software engineer.

Other you may took admission on diploma courses on Amy AICTE approved colleges and then go for B.Tech course for become a software engineer.
2nd April 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

To become a software engineer, jee main and jee advanced exams are necessary? Or without jee we can do software engineering after 12th completion in PCM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?