1st March 2012, 01:00 PM
Ranjithkhan

What types of questions are asked in campus interview? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year

Sir i'm studying b. tech 2nd year, in campus interview wat type of question they ask?

Related Questions:
  1. Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-Campus Interview? How can I answer? -- [New]
  5. What types of questions are asked in Bank Clerk interview? List of the questions?
  6. What is the pattern of interview of DFO(T)? What kind of questions are asked?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of CTS On-Campus Interview?
  8. What kind of Questions will be asked in the BSNL Interview for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE?
  9. Whether Technical questions are asked in Infosys On-Campus written test? What kind of questions are asked?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in IDBI Assistant Manager Interview? How to prepare for it?
  11. How to face an HR interview round? Topics can be asked in interview? I'd one subject back in 2nd year
  12. Types of questions being asked during bank P.O interview?
  13. What types of questions are asked in IDBI executive interview?
  14. LIC HOUSING FINANCE ASSISTANT POST- EXAM model papers and types of questions asked -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Questions and answers asked during HR interview?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  17. Detailed information about TCS On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(Information Technology) 2nd year candidate?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?
22nd July 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What types of questions are asked in campus interview? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year

Sir, i will write any government job exams with btech continuetion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?