11th September 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How to face an HR interview round? Topics can be asked in interview? I'd one subject back in 2nd year

i had got one subject back in 2nd yr lab and now it has been cleared but now i have to face interview what would be asked about it in HR interview round and how effectively i can answer that questions

19th October 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to face an HR interview round? Topics can be asked in interview? I'd one subject back in 2nd year

how to create possitive face reaction in face during interview?
Ans:Don't think about i will select or not,my ans is satisfied or not for HR
when you some concepts or principle means,be like you are creator of that concept
20th October 2012, 10:57 AM
R@H_L

Default Re: How to face an HR interview round? Topics can be asked in interview? I'd one subject back in 2nd year

As here you asked that how you can face the HR round in the interview panel so i like to say you that HR round is mainly take to see that how much you are confident and your behavior. Here is main thing is how you handle the interviewer queries .

Your body language, dress code, hair style speech style also matter . You must be well dress means you must wear a pressed modest dress it must not be casual and your look must be professional. Try to establish your view clearly and talk straight. you must look confide nt but not over confident. you can practice it by your self or with the help of your friends that will help you to bring the confidence on you.

Some question that they mainly asked are given bellow:

Tell something about yourself.
Why should we hire you?
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Why do you want to work at our company?
What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
How do you feel about working nights and weekends?
Give me an example of your creativity.
How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
Are not you overqualified for this position?
Describe your ideal company, location and job.
What are your career options right now?
Who has inspired you in your life and why?
What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?
Have you considered starting your own business?
How do you define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
If you won $10 million lottery, would you still work?
Tell me something about our company.
How much salary do you expect?
Where do you see yourself five years from now?

these are some type question mainly asked on the HR interview so practice those type of question in home. you can take help of some book or the internet to know how to answer those or if you have other query then post here we will be happy to help you.

All the best

Hope this will help you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?