28th June 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?

Sir,
I have an off campus Interview in HCL Technologies.
I want to prepare for the HR round. I am from the
Electrical Engineering background completed B.Tech.
Kindly tell me also the Technical questions which can
be asked in Technical round.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  2. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  5. Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?
  6. In Off-Campus interview of HCL for Technical department post, how many rounds are there?
  7. How many rounds are available in Aricent Technologies Interview for Software Developer post? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? Tips to crack this Interview?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Accenture Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of CTS On-Campus Interview? -- [New]
  10. Whether Technical questions are asked in Infosys On-Campus written test? What kind of questions are asked?
  11. How many rounds are there in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round?
  12. How can I prepare to crack CTS off-campus interview? What kinds of questions are asked in GD, HR and Technical rounds?
  13. Latest placement papers for preparation of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for System Engineer post
  14. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  15. Important topics to prepare for Aptitude Test and Technical round of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  16. How many rounds are there in HCL Technologies Interview? Tips for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  18. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
30th June 2015, 10:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have an off campus Interview in HCL Technologies.
I want to prepare for the HR round. I am from the
Electrical Engineering background completed B.Tech.
Kindly tell me also the Technical questions which can
be asked in Technical round.
HR question papers of HCL:-

1. Introduce yourself.

2. What are your greatest strengths?

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

4. Why do you want to work at our company?

5. Out of all the candidates that we have interviewed, why should we choose you only?

6. Tell us about the skills which are required for this position?

7. Can you work under pressure?

8. Are You Comfortable Working In A Team?

9. In what areas do you need to improve your skills?

10. Where do you see yourself five years from now?

11. Do you have any questions for me?

Below are the attachments of HCL question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HCL Interview.pdf(36.6 KB, 67 views)
File Type: pdf HCL Technical.pdf(57.2 KB, 55 views)
File Type: pdf HCL Paper.pdf(79.5 KB, 38 views)
File Type: pdf HCL Placement Paper 2006.pdf(89.0 KB, 43 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?