29th June 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of CTS On-Campus Interview?

Dear Sir,
I have On-Campus Interview in my college.
So I have to know about what are the Technical
questions asked by CTS company?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack CTS off-campus interview? What kinds of questions are asked in GD, HR and Technical rounds?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  4. When I will get my joining letter if selected in CTS?
  5. Technical questions will be asked in HR round of Infosys Off-campus Drive? What kind of Technical questions will be asked?
  6. How can I prepare to crack Technical round of CTS Off-Campus Interview if unaware of Programming Languages being a B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-campus Interview?
  9. What kind of technical questions are asked in Accenture interview? Tips to crack?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of IBM Off-campus Interview? Latest placement papers for Aptitude Test?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Accenture Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  13. CTS Off-Campus preparation tips
  14. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?
  16. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  17. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether Technical questions are asked in Infosys On-Campus written test? What kind of questions are asked?
29th June 2015, 11:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of CTS On-Campus Interview?

The questions in technical round of CTS On-campus Interview will comprise of :-

- Questions from your domain especially the fundamentals and latest technologies.
- Questions from training, certifications, internships whichever you have undertaken.
- Questions from Project if any undertaken by you.
- Questions on basic IT skills especially programming.
30th June 2015, 08:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of CTS On-Campus Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have On-Campus Interview in my college.
So I have to know about what are the Technical
questions asked by CTS company?
Waiting for your reply.
Below are the attachments of CTS question papers of past few years. Please download them.
30th June 2015, 12:34 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

First of all my suggestion to you is that you should keep your communication skill at good level to get success in any of the interview.

Technical round is conducted basically to examine the core knowledge of the student.

So my suggestion to you is that you should pursue your training in your core field so that it can be beneficial for you at the interview time.

In technical round the basic questions are from :

Your summer internship.

Your minor project

Your major project.

Sometimes interviewer offer you about your interested subject or field.

So my suggestion to you is that you should prepare for it before going for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?