16th January 2012, 08:54 PM
taaanvi

What types of questions are asked for economics graduate student in Bank PO interview?

what types of questions will be asked from economics graduate student in bank p.o interview please tell them..

10th October 2012, 05:34 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: What types of questions are asked for economics graduate student in Bank PO interview?

The first step to the preparation of bank interview is knowing the bank of which you have cleared the exam.

Almost all banks today have their website to promote financial products and provide online banking for their customers.

Know about their history, services, products, achievement, management, as well as their values.

Interviewers might ask questions related to their personal life or work history.

Once you are prepared with the interview questions, sit or stand in front of the mirror and practice looking yourself in the eyes.

Pay attention to the nervousness, the way you speak, its pace and clarity of words. You can even record your voice to notice the problem areas and rectify them.

Thanks...
Attached Images

12th January 2013, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What types of questions are asked for economics graduate student in Bank PO interview?

what types of questions are asked on economics subject in bank clerk interview for a economics graduate student
17th January 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

what the role of economics in banking sector?
28th October 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

in teaching section interview which type of questions asked a interview panel related with economics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?