24th November 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the upper age limit to get admission in LLB course in MP?

Sir,

I am an 30 years old graduate person working under the state government of the madhya pradesh. i want to pursue 3 years LL.B. course but i came to notice that there is a upper age limit of 30 years prescribed for getting admission in the LL.B. Course.

Kindly give me necessary guidance about upper age limit prescribed for getting admission in the LL.B. Course in the state of madhya pradesh.

thanks very much!

(Amit Kesharwani- 9630740950)
[email protected]

16th April 2012, 05:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the upper age limit to get admission in LLB course in MP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am an 30 years old graduate person working under the state government of the madhya pradesh. i want to pursue 3 years LL.B. course but i came to notice that there is a upper age limit of 30 years prescribed for getting admission in the LL.B. Course.

Kindly give me necessary guidance about upper age limit prescribed for getting admission in the LL.B. Course in the state of madhya pradesh.

thanks very much!

(Amit Kesharwani- 9630740950)
[email protected]

The LLB programs are regulated by the Bar Council of India. All the Law related program run by the Universities are under the norms of the Bar Council of India. As per the guidelines of the BCI, the maximum age for seeking admission in 5 years LLB program is 20 years for candidates belonging to the general category and 22 years for candidates belonging to the reserved category. Whereas, the maximum age for seeking admission in 3 years LLB program is 30 years for candidates belonging to the general category and 35 years for candidates belonging to the reserved category.
17th July 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the upper age limit to get admission in LLB course in MP?

I am 33 years for candidates belonging to the general category. want admission in 3 year LLB Course. how is it Posible please tell me

S.Akhtar Raza
Rajaji Puram, Lucknow (U.P.) India
8922812472, 8687186661
Mail ID: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?