10th January 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to appear for JMFC exam? I am a LLM from Pune University with 54% marks

I am LLM from University Pune with 54% of marks, am I eligible for appear in JMFC exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for JMFC exam? I have completed LLB with 57%
  2. Am I eligible to appear for JMFC exam after scoring 53% in LLB?
  3. What is the date of JMFC exam? What is the percentage criteria for the exam? I have completed my LLM
  4. University Of Pune LLM (Semester I) Law, Social Transformation and Judicial Process in India-I (LW-103) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Which law course should I do? I have done MBA with HR and want to join law course
  6. Am i eligible for JMFC exam after scoring 56% in last year LLB exam?
  7. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the age limit for JMFC exam? I have passed LLB
  9. How to do LLM course after completing B.Com? -- [New]
  10. University Of Pune LLM (Sem I) Research Methodology and Legal Education-I (LW-104) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. LLM question papers for university of Pune
  12. What is the eligibility for JMFC entrance exam?
  13. University of Pune LLM (Semester II) Legal Theory and Feminist Jurisprudence-II (LW-202) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Selection criteria for Master of Law for B.A.LLB candidate?
  15. What is the syllabus of JMFC? How should I prepare for it?
  16. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  17. Is LLM course valid from private university?
  18. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
31st August 2015, 02:00 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to appear for JMFC exam? I am a LLM from Pune University with 54% marks

JFMC stands for the Judicial Magistrate First Track Court. The exam is conducted by the state government.

The eligibility criteria for the JFMC exam is:

1. Bachelor's degree in law from a recognized university.

2. Candidate must have scored at least 55% in LLB.

3. The upper age limit is 35 years for general category candidates and three years age relaxation to OBC and five years to SC/ST in upper age limit.

So if you have 55% or more in LLB then you can apply for the exam. You will have to clear written test and personal interview to get success in this exam.
1st September 2015, 12:11 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to appear for JMFC exam? I am a LLM from Pune University with 54% marks

No, you are not eligible to appear for JMFC exam with your qualification .

JMFC stands for Judicial Magistrate First Class exam.

JMFC exam is conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).

Eligibility criteria :

Educational Qualification : LLB degree with at least 55% marks and should have 3 years of experience as Attorney or Advocate.

Age limit :

For Advocate or Attorney of general category - 21 years to 35 years ,

For Advocate or Attorney of OBC candidate - 21 years to 38 years and

For Advocate or Attorney of SC/ST candidate - 21 years to 40 years .
17th March 2016, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

I have no any gap in education I completed BHMS degree and learning in last year llb I got first class every year but my age is 26 now am I eligible for jmfc immediate complete of llb please tell me.
26th November 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

if I get 50 % in LLM then am I eligible for jmfc
29th February 2020, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th sem of bls.llb and i had kt in 3rd semester so is it allowed to give jmfc exam after doing llm?
27th June 2020, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

LLM kelyantr fresher mnun jmfc deta yeil ka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?