6th August 2020, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the upper and lower age limit for CDS 1st year?

Hi, I am Shakti and I want to apply for CDS 1st year but bit confused about the age limit. Could anybody please confirm me about the upper and lower age limit? And, is there any age relaxation?

10th August 2020, 01:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the upper and lower age limit for CDS 1st year?

CDS is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted twice in a year. The common eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidates in final year of bachelor degree are eligible to appear in the examination.

The age limit is 19-25 years. There is no relaxation in age limit for any category. Examination is conducted in two stages - Written and SSB.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
10th August 2020, 06:24 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the upper and lower age limit for CDS 1st year?

The age limit to apply for Combined Defense Services (CDS) examination is 20 years to 24 years if a candidate is looking to join anyone of following wings i.e; Naval Academy (NA), Airforce Academy (AFA), and Indian Military Academy (IMA) while in case of Officer's Training Academy (OTA) wing, the upper age limit is 25 years. Further, there is no provision of age relaxation for any candidates.

For complete details regarding the same examination, you can refer to official link of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?