11th August 2013, 04:11 AM
shilpi bhargauv

What are the various scope of mechanical and automation engineering

what are the various scopes of mechanicle and automation engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various scope of mechanical and automation engineering
  2. What is the scope for me if I do a certified automation engineer? I have finished B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  3. How to do Automation if I am a Mechanical engineering student?
  4. What is the scope of summer training in Nagpur? I am a Mechanical engineering student
  5. Difference between Mechanical and Mechanical Automation? What is the scope of Mechanical Automation
  6. Difference between Mechanical and mechanical automation? What is the scope of mechanical automation?
  7. Information about GATE/IES examination? I am a student of B.Tech(Mechanical and Automation) -- [New]
  8. What is the difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Automation Engineering?
  9. What are the job oriented courses other than Embedded System? Is Automation a good course? Is there a less scope for girls in Automation?
  10. How to do engineering in Automation and Robotics? What is the scope in India? Can we do PG in Robotics?
  11. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation in mechanical automation engineering
  12. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Andhra University after diploma in computer science?
  13. Career in merchant navy after doing B.Tech in Mechanical and automation engineering?
  14. In which companies will I get placed after completing M.Tech in Control and Automation Branch of Electrical Engineering from IIT Delhi? Scope after M.Tech in this branch?
  15. Scope of Mechanical engineering in the coming years? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there less scope for girls in Automation? I have completed B.E ECE
  17. Is there any scope for B.Tech Mechanical engineer in India?
  18. List of important courses in mechanical engineering?
24th November 2017, 03:54 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the various scope of mechanical and automation engineering

Mechanical engineering is known as the evergreen branch among the various branches of engineering. Customarily, mechanical architects need to manage ideas, for example, mechanics, thermodynamics, kinematics, liquid mechanics with their applications in Automotive Sector, Power Sector, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Sector, Aerospace.

A mechanical engineer can find a job in any of the following industries:
Aerospace industry
Automotive industry
Chemical industry
Construction industry
Defense industry
Electronics industry
Fast moving consumer goods industry
Marine industry
Materials and metals industry
Pharmaceuticals industry
Rail industry
Utilities industry

In the above mentioned industries B.E./B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering graduates may take up the following roles-

Design Engineer
Purchase and Quality Control Executive
Assistant Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical Engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?