23rd November 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give RTO exam in 2018 after completion of degree in computer science?

Am I eligible to give RTO exam in 2018 after completion of the degree in computer science? Can you please provide me with the complete details on this? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me on this with complete details. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams in 2018 to give after completion of B.Tech Computer Science engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do MS Computer Science in USA after completion of M.Sc computer science with 40 percent marks in 12th standard and B.Sc?
  3. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  4. Is there any CET to become an RTO after completion of science second year?
  5. Am I eligible to give RTO exam after completion of 2 years diploma course in Civil branch?
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Computer science after completion of B.Sc with MPC?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for the position of RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Computers stream?
  9. Am I eligible for doing regular Ph.D after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  10. Am I eligible for TET exam after completion of M.Sc B.Ed Computer Science?
  11. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  12. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Computer Science after completion of MCA from IGNOU?
  14. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Sc with honours after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  17. Am I eligible for school service exam after completion of B.Tech in computer science?
  18. Am I eligible for TET exam after completion of M.Sc and M.Ed in computer science?
24th November 2017, 03:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give RTO exam in 2018 after completion of degree in computer science?

Regional Transport officer(RTO) exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission and eligibility criteria to appear in this examination is that candidate must have minimum qualification of graduation in any discipline and being a computer science student you are eligible to appear in this examination.
Age should be in between 21 to 30 years and 3 years relaxation in upper age limit is provided to OBC candidates and 5 years relaxation is provided to SC and ST candidates.
24th November 2017, 03:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give RTO exam in 2018 after completion of degree in computer science?

In order to appear in this exam you will require to fulfill these eligibility:-

Educational qualification:-

You must be graduation pass out with the computer science / mechanical engineering from a recognised University.

Marks :-

Your minimum marks in graduation should be 60%

Your minimum age should be 21 years.

Your age should not be above 35 years.

Nationality :-

You should be a citizen of India.

Selection procedure:-

Written Test

Interview.
24th November 2017, 03:27 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

RTO exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

RTO exam clerk post eligibility:

Candidate should be the citizen of India and age limit should be in between 18 to 37 years and must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised University.

RTO exam judicial post eligibility :

Candidate should be citizen of India and age limit should be in between 23 to 35 years and should have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

RTO exam sub assistant eligibility:

Candidate should be the citizen of India and have age limits in between 21 to 34 years. Candidate should complete graduation from a recognised University in particular feel such as mechanical and civil.
24th November 2017, 03:35 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for RTO (Regional Transport Officer) exam after completing degree in computer science, because minimum qualification required applying for RTO exam is bachelor degree. Here below are details regarding RTO exam:-

- RTO exam is conducted in every state according to state government rules for three officer categories like RTO Clerical officer, RTO Judicial officer, RTO sub assistant officer. Here below are details regarding eligibility conditions for RTO exam:-

Eligibility Conditions for RTO Exam:-
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for RTO exam is bachelor’s degree in any relevant stream from government recognized institute.
  • Age limit to apply for RTO exam is 18 to 37 years, Relaxation of 3 years in age limit for OBC category candidate , Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.
  • For RTO exam applicant must be Indian citizen.
Selection Procedure for RTO Exam:-

- Preliminary exam.

- Main exam.

- Personal interview.
24th November 2017, 04:33 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to give RTO exam after completion of computer Science Engineering:-

RTO examination eligibility criteria:-

Your age must be in between 23 years and 34 years.

You should be a citizen of India.

You must be a graduate from a recognised or standard University.

You should be capable to read, write and speak particular state's language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?