26th April 2013, 02:24 AM
dvssoni

How to do Automation if I am a Mechanical engineering student?

Hello sir i am final year mechanical student , i want to do automation which pull to me for job , sir i want to know that which automation course is good as per nowadays please suggest me best

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  2. Information about GATE/IES examination? I am a student of B.Tech(Mechanical and Automation)
  3. What is the difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Automation Engineering?
  4. What are the various scope of mechanical and automation engineering
  5. What is the syllabus for PSU exams? How to prepare for it? I am a 3rd year Mechanical and Automation student
  6. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation in mechanical automation engineering
  7. What is the scope of summer training in Nagpur? I am a Mechanical engineering student
  8. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Andhra University after diploma in computer science?
  9. Career in merchant navy after doing B.Tech in Mechanical and automation engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the scope for me if I do a certified automation engineer? I have finished B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  11. Where should I have to take Industrial training for Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  12. Can I get a mechanical engineering job with 5.85 CGPA?
  13. Course in PLC Automation from Rockwell Automation in Noida, is it good?
  14. Eligibility for post graduate Diploma in Automobile engineering or Robotics and Automation System?
  15. How to join Automation Engineering course? I am a AMIE student in EC branch
  16. Difference between Mechanical and Mechanical Automation? What is the scope of Mechanical Automation
  17. Difference between Mechanical and mechanical automation? What is the scope of mechanical automation?
  18. What are the job opportunities for mechanical automation engineers?
13th July 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Automation if I am a Mechanical engineering student?

I had done B.TECH. in MAE and want to pursue job in automtion industry , what course in automtion should i do for that.
5th April 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Automation if I am a Mechanical engineering student?

sir I'm a 3rd year mechanical engineering student and I'm thinking to do automation course of 4 weeks.. will that be useful?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?