4th January 2012, 12:05 PM
AMINATHANZEER

What is the way to become a Teacher being a B.Com Graduate with an age of 26 years?

I am a b.com graduate. I am 26 years old. What is the way to become a teacher

5th January 2012, 12:46 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the way to become a Teacher being a B.Com Graduate with an age of 26 years?

Ofcourse you can become a teacher. As you mention you are graduate so more opportunity for you in teaching line like Pgt,Tgt,Tet, B.ed exam etc.

PGT and TGT:- This exam conduct every year only one time by upmsscb allhabad.TGT teachers takes Junior Classes in government Schools.PGT teachers takes Senior Classes in government Schools.for more infomation you can visit on- www.upmsscb.org

TET:- Tet exam conduct by the any state government.for sit in tet exam candidate must have B.Ed degree.

If you want to become a good lecturer then you can sit in net exam. but for this exam, first of all you should complete post graduate in any subject.

NET exam:- This exam conducted by ugc every year two time in month of june and december. notification comes in month of march and september. to qualify net exam you can become a lecturer.for more information you can visit on offical website- www.ugc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?