15th August 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

What we have to do for NDA after 12th? Physical appearance necessary for girls category?

after 12th,what we have to do for nda...
and physical appearance necessary for a girl candidate..??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the physical eligibility for Indian Army Officer?
  2. Are Girls eligible for Military Engineer Service Exam? What are the physical qualifications for girls?
  3. What are the physical requirements for girls in Army?
  4. Which streams can I get and which colleges after scoring 44347 rank in general category, 7727 in girls category, 2348 in SC, 351 in SC girls category?
  5. Can I get girls quota after scoring 54 marks? I am from unreserved girls category
  6. What type of physical tests are be conducted for girls candidate in Rjasthan police for sub inspector post?
  7. Can I avail the benefits in Physical Handicapped Category in Indian Services Exam?
  8. What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?
  9. Physical Requirements for Girls for NDA Exam?
  10. While going for counseling should I go according to state rank or category rank?
  11. Eligibility criteria for girls to write and join NDA? What should be the minimum height for girls?
  12. List of good colleges that I can get after scoring 42285 in general category and 6925 in girls category?
  13. College which I can get after scoring 42285 general rank and 6925 girls category rank?
  14. Eligibility criteria to take admission in Indian Air Force for a girl? Procedure to take admission?
  15. What is the physical eligibility for IAS and IPS for girls?
  16. Which is the best college for me after scoring 26000 in general and 3457 in girls category -- [New]
  17. Government college that I could get under UPTU after scoring 16567 category rank and 2383 girls category rank?
  18. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
25th August 2012, 05:01 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What we have to do for NDA after 12th? Physical appearance necessary for girls category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you are Girl, then you are not eligible to apply for NDA Examination because NDA Examination is only for Unmarried male candidates only. This examination is conducted by UPSC, twice in a year for the recruitment of Unmarried male candidates in Army, Navy and Air force wings.

If you are Interested to Join Defence, then please complete your Graduation first and then apply for the CDS Examination.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Services examination and this examination is also conducted by UPSC. Girls can choose Officer's Training Academy only as preference. To apply for OTA, you have to complete your Graduation in any discipline and your age should between 19 to 25 years.

There are lots of Entries for Girls after graduation to Join Indian Defence.

You have to fulfill the Physical as well medical Requirement. Make sure that you must me Physically and Medically fit in all the respects to apply for CDS Examination.

So, please complete your Graduation first and then apply for CDS Examination to Join Indian Defence. If you want more information about CDS Examination then please check official website of UPSC.

http://upsc.gov.in
26th August 2012, 02:16 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What we have to do for NDA after 12th? Physical appearance necessary for girls category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, say that but Girls are not Applicable for NDA according to the Rules of NDA exam only Unmarried male are Eligible for NDA.

But, if you are aspiring to join Defense system then you can Apply for CDS (Combined Defense Service).
Girls are eligible for CDS this exam is conducted by UGC every year.

Eligibility and Criteria for CDS:
  • A candidate must have completed their Graduation Degree in any Field from recognized Universities.
  • Age Limit should be between 19-25 year.
  • A candidate must full fill the Physical and Medical Requierment for CDS

All the best
26th August 2012, 07:31 PM
gopal1438

Default Re: What we have to do for NDA after 12th? Physical appearance necessary for girls category?

CDS COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE.

CDS Exam is conducted by the upsc two time in year.

CDS have four wings.

Indian navy academy.
Indian airforce academy
Indian military academy
Indian officer traning academy.
Eligibility

Candidates should be complete graduation degree from any recognized university.

Indian year candidates may also eligible.
The candidate should be indian.
The candidates most be physically fitt.
Male and female eligibility.
Age Criteria.
For mul academy 19 to 22 year.
Airforce 19 to 23year.
For military 19to 24year.
Traning officer 19 to 25 year.

Selection process.

Written test.
Personal interview.
Medical test.

More details search www.upsc.com
27th August 2012, 08:56 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello friend....!!!!

-> you can give the NDA II entrance exam after giving your class 12 board exam.

->girls are not eligible for NDA .

->unmarried man are eligible.

->Here is the eligibility criteria,please check the eligibility criteria:-

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-

>You should be minimum 12 pass out
>age limit-16.5-19 yrs
>you should be an unmarried citizen of india

->Exam pattern:-

>paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
>paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
>part A is english of 200 marks
>part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
>so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session on the basis of which you are chosen,so,always prepare the interview session carefully and give it with full confidence.

BOOKS FOR NDA

ALL THE BEST....
For more information you can visit the official website i.g given as follows:-

www.upsc.gov.in

Please also check out the following attachments for question papers.

so,work hard my friend...!!!

28th August 2012, 04:00 AM
gopal1438

hello sir,
Hi friend are you girl? Any way girl not eligible for NDA examinition, this exam conducted by upsc, twice in year.
Nda age 16.5 to 19 year eligible,
Un marriad male only eligible for this exam.

But are you CDS.
This exam conducted by upsc, two time in year.
-> wings.
-> airforce wing
-> navy wing
->milatary wing
-> traning officer wing.
-> navy academy 19to22,
-> airforce academy 19to23,
-> milatary academy 19to24,
-> traning officer academy 19to25,
This exam eligible for any graduation passed any a recognized university.
Sex.
Male and female eligible for this exam.
Only indian and citizen eligible.
Examination details.
-> written exam
-> interview
-> medical test.

More details www.upsc.com
Best of luck
9th September 2012, 12:59 PM
sailagishetty

To my dear friend,
if you are female then you are not eligible for NDA because NDA is only for unmarried male candidates.This examination is conducted by UPSC, twice in a year for the recruitment of Unmarried male candidates in Army, Navy and Airforce wings.
If you are Interested to Join Defence, then please complete your Graduation first and then apply for the CDS Examination.
CDS stands for Combined Defence Services examination and this examination is also conducted by UPSC. Girls can choose Officer's Training Academy only as preference. To apply for OTA, you have to complete your Graduation in anydiscipline and your age should between 19 to 25 years.
There are lots of Entries for Girls after graduation to Join Indian Defence.
You have to fulfill the Physical aswell medical Requirement. Make sure that you must me Physicallyand Medically fit in all the respects to apply for CDS Examination.
So, please complete your Graduation first and then apply for CDS Examination to Join Indian Defence.For more details check below website.
Www.Upsc.Gov.In.Thank you
5th September 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

when is online forms are starting for nda ???????????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?