14th August 2010, 01:33 PM
shabeena bano

Are Girls eligible for Military Engineer Service Exam? What are the physical qualifications for girls?

are girls also eligible for Militry engineer service exam.whats the physical qualification for girls.

Related Questions:
  1. Can girls join military academy after 12th? Am I eligible for this academy at age 17?
  2. Physical requirements for girls to join in Indian Military?
  3. Way for girls to join Indian Defence Service after 12th? -- [New]
  4. Are girls allowed/eligible to answer NDA exam?
  5. Date of sale of Military Nursing forms? Are girls also eligible?
  6. How can girls join in Indian Air Force or Army after 12th? Qualifications required for it? Are girls eligible for this post?
  7. Eligibility criteria for girls to write and join NDA? What should be the minimum height for girls?
  8. Physical Requirements for Girls for NDA Exam?
  9. What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?
  10. What are the physical requirements for girls in Army?
  11. Will there be any scope for girls of Commerce Graduates in Army through Defence Services Exam? Required age limit and physical abilities for this?
  12. If boys are eligible for NDA then why not girls?
  13. Can girls appear for NDA Exam? Will there be any job opportunities for girls in NDA?
  14. What type of physical tests are be conducted for girls candidate in Rjasthan police for sub inspector post?
  15. Eligibility criteria for appearing for Indian Foreign Service examination? Can girls appear for IFS exam?
  16. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the opportunities to get a government job for girl candidate
  18. Age criteria, educational and physical requirements for girls to appear for CDS? Pattern of the exam?
8th August 2011, 01:20 AM
Ravikant10

Default Re: Are Girls eligible for Military Engineer Service Exam? What are the physical qualifications for girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabeena bano View Post
are girls also eligible for Militry engineer service exam.whats the physical qualification for girls.
Yes Shabeena, But be specific.MES looks after the civil engineering or construction related jobs in army navy or air force.But what i guess from your question is that you want to join as an engineer in Indian Army.The selection is done twice a year.So wait for next advertisement in Rojgar samachar.you will get all the details.Or better you find your answer yourself by going to this link joinindianarmy.nic.in.
14th December 2011, 04:31 PM
dev99

Default Re: Are Girls eligible for Military Engineer Service Exam? What are the physical qualifications for girls?

Yes girls are eligible for indian army
but she should be unamarried and mos imp she must be a citizen of india
physical eligibility:
Height & Weight: The minimum acceptable height and weight for women candidate is 152 cm and 42 kg. In case of candidates belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese , the height will be relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduce height.

Visual Standards: The minimum acceptable visual acuity are: Distant vision (corrected) better eye 6/6, worse 6/18, Myopia of not more than minus 5.5 including Astigmation.
and no color blndness
12th July 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the physical qualifications for females?Air hostess
3rd October 2013, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

I want to join the indian army and m pursuing b.tech with electronics and comm. Am i eligible for MES or any other field in army?
3rd March 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 2nd year of ETC Branch is is very much inclined towards Military Services like Air Force & Indian Army. Please advice when she can start preparation for the same.
Her height is 160 cms & weight is 49 Kgs please tells us whether she is eligible for Military services.
16th November 2017, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

I'm appearing 12th exam this year. I want to do NDA but girls can't join NDA after 12th. Can you. Please help me out. I wanna join military engineering is there any scope of NDA after joining military engineering..?
30th May 2018, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in 9th standard and I have a ambition to become a military officer. What can I do. I don't know nothing about the qualifications and which course I want to take.please give me a note about all those things.
27th June 2019, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Are electrical engineer females eligible for MES?
27th June 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Are Electrical Engineer Females eligible for MES?
28th July 2019, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification of military engineering?
What education need to be a military engineer?
22nd January 2020, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Can a girl join military engineer services in base of 12th class .any vacancy for girl as a clerk
22nd November 2020, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

After 12th how can female join in military engineering service
14th December 2020, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Can diploma holder girl apply for MES?
11th April 2021, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I complete EE 2nd then I am joining MES my height 153 cm and weight is 56 kg
26th April 2021, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I am completed civil engineering in 2020? Girls are eligible in MES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?