2nd May 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What will be the best course for a 12th Arts passed out in Abroad having knowledge in Lathe Machine, Shaper Machine etc?

i want to study abroad and i m confused which course is the best for me as i have just completed my +2 exams in arts stream and have knowledge about machines like lathe machine , shaper machine, hydrolic press machine, welding machine, cutter and many more and i can operate all these machines too .what will be the best course for a boy like me . and what shall is do or which is the best course for me. please help

Related Questions:
  1. Job related courses for Mechanical Engineers?
  2. L&T interview questions? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to make my resume for B.E Mechanical?
  4. What is the scope of studying Machine Designing course abroad?
  5. Past years question papers of J.E Track Machine
  6. Topics for the minor project in Mechanical Field? Which are the best topics?
  7. ESIC LDC Model Question papers?
  8. When will be the result of NDA II Exam?
  9. How to get a part time job as a mechanical student? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical
  10. From where to download ITI Fitter Objective Type Questions and Answers?
  11. Companies offering internship and project for machine design students -- [New]
  12. Sathyabama University-B.E in EEE-5th SEM Electrical Machine Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Cochin University B.Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-3rd Sem-Machine Drawing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. What are the Authorities entrusted upon a Class B Gazetted Officer? Can the officer attest a Photocopy of a Document on his capacity as a Class B Gazetted Officer?
  15. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  16. Can I apply for Junior Engineer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Detailed Information regarding IES Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for IES Exam in ECE stream? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for this Exam?
  18. What is the difference between production engineer and mechanical engineer?
3rd September 2011, 03:06 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Arrow Re: What will be the best course for a 12th Arts passed out in Abroad having knowledge in Lathe Machine, Shaper Machine etc?

If u want to know about lathe machine and other machine course u have to join 2 year I.t.I trade from fitter, turner and machinest and after that u will apply for job in abroad and india also with fullfilled payment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?