2nd December 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

What will be the career in geophysics after graduation?

what will be the carrer in geophysics after graduation...pease tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc in Geophysics after B.Tech? Any good institutes providing M.Tech in geophysics?
  2. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
  3. Am I eligible for IIT JAM Geophysics after completing graduation with PMC group with 64.4% marks
  4. Syllabus and best book for the preparation of ISM-Dhanbad Geophysics entrance exam?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in IIT for M.Sc Geophysics course for F.Y.B.Sc pursuing candidate?
  6. Books to be referred to prepare for ONGC graduate trainee exam in geophysics
  7. What should I choose among Electronics, Applied Physics, Astro-Physics, Geophysics and core Physics for M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Physics)? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for IIT JAM Geophysics? I have completed BSc with PMC group with 64.4% marks
  9. Previous year Question Papers of IIT-JAM Exam for Physics with solutions?
  10. Salary package of MSc Tech with Geophysics in BHU? In which university is the salary package the highest in MSc Tech with Geophysics?
  11. Can I apply for M.Sc Applied Geophysics if completed B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry as main subjects?
  12. Any college in Hyderabad conducting the Geophysics course?
  13. What is the scope of Geology?
  14. Universities in India offering MSc Geology or Applied Geology, MSc Geophysics or Applied Geophysics, MSc Hydro Geology in Distance Education?
  15. BHU Geophysics old question papers?
  16. Aerospace engineering in maharashtra colleges on the basis of SEEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do PhD in Geophysics after PG in Physics?
  18. Career options available after graduation in IT? What specialization can be taken?
8th March 2013, 05:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the career in geophysics after graduation?

You can try for a job in firms like Indian Institute of Remote Sensing. National Institute of Oceanography (NIO), BHEL, NTPC, etc are some other employers. Master degree holders in geophysics can expect higher job roles. They can get in to the role of research fellow in IIT’s and other reputed institutes. If you go for PG in geophysics, you can work as Engineer/Scientist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?