20th August 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

What will be the career scope for BAMS course? Can I get job in Pune after completion of BAMS?

hi i m shreya. i want to know the scope of bams course .can i get job after bams in pune what abt sallery?

3rd October 2012, 03:35 PM
sbhndsen
Member+

Default Re: What will be the career scope for BAMS course? Can I get job in Pune after completion of BAMS?

There are many job opportunities both in India and abroad. An Ayurvedic practitioner can get employment as medical officer/doctor at government and private Ayurvedic hospitals. One can also start his/ her own practice or open ones own retail shop of Ayurveda medicines. They can also find employment as supervisors in 'Panch Karma' (Ayurvedic massage) / health centres. Ayurvedic doctors can work industries engaged in Ayurvedic preparations. He can also work as Professor in Ayurvedic colleges or do research. A BAMS degree holder can also open up his own pharmacy after experience of 1-2 yrs of production in a reputed firm. Only after that you can apply for a drug manufacturing license. Another option is to work as a research scientist for multinational companies with a minimum experience of 3 years in clinical research and laboratory research.
26th February 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the career scope for BAMS course? Can I get job in Pune after completion of BAMS?

what is the scop for m.p.s.c. Or u.p.s.c. After b.a.m.s.
13th May 2013, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

What are the job oppurtunity in uttrakhand for B.A.M.S Doctors?
19th November 2013, 12:28 PM
Dr. Abhijeet Safai

To be very frank, opportunities are very rare!!!
Please do not come to this course if you are a science lover as there is very little science taught in BAMS. If you are interested in traditional medicine and an intense love for Ayurveda, then do go for it. But it is warning!! Please do not go for this course if you are interested in science. Thanks.
11th February 2014, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

no the ayurvedic science is too vast.......and as it is in sanskrit language it becomes difficult to those who have no sense of sanskrit n reading ayurvedic books in english makes o large distance due to many of the problems like can't explain the terminology properly as acepted......
7th July 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I have 100 rank in uapmt 2014; will I have got govt college in uttrakhand or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?