8th September 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Which are all the good courses after BAMS? Which course will get me a good scope and government job?

How many courses we can do after bams and which course is good for better futire..?
I want to know in which course we will get more nd good scope like md or mba
What is about geverment job for bams and md.?
Which type job we can get after studing mba aftre bams..?

10th February 2017, 06:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are all the good courses after BAMS? Which course will get me a good scope and government job?

Best Course Opportunities available after completion of BAMS Course:

There are many such courses available after completion of BAMS course. After successful completion of BAMS Course, the best course I would suggest you to go with M.D course. Again there are several streams in MD and they include,

>> Ayurveda

>> Ayurved Vachaspati

>> Ayurved Dhanvantari

Besides these course you may find several short term courses and they include the following streams and they are, Botany, ENT, Physiology, Toxicology, Modern Anatomy, Principles of Medicine and Physiology. Besides these courses, you may go with Master of Science course.
4th June 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are all the good courses after BAMS? Which course will get me a good scope and government job?

I am confused about MBBS or BAMS. I am getting BAMS in government college. But I came to know that in city side Ayurveda Doctors have very very low scope. Also practice is quite less. I wanna do MBBS but not be able to crack it. I am confused that I wanna prepare again or take BAMS. serious suggestion please.
14th May 2019, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

After completing the course of BAMS there is how scope in gov job either it is a teacher of a doctor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?