9th May 2012, 11:42 AM
ankit5174

What will be my rank after scoring 94 in AIEEE? Will I get computer science in any college? Which are the colleges?

Sir i got 94 in aieee 2012. wat wil b my rank.,..wil i get computer sci in any coleges and if yes then which are the coleges.. plz help me sir...plz

Related Questions:
  1. What will be my rank after scoring 94 in AIEEE? Will I get computer science in any college? Which are the colleges?
  2. Admission in computer engineering in PTU colleges after scoring 97000 rank in AIEEE?
  3. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  4. Which college is best for me after scoring 13547 rank in AIEEE? I belong to general category in UP
  5. Can I get computer science seat in NIT Surathkal after scoring AIEEE rank of 143084? -- [New]
  6. Colleges which I can get after scoring 5 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  7. Required Rank in AIEEE to get computer science engineering course in any NIT college?
  8. Which college can I get for computer science after scoring 35218 UPTU rank and 5466 girls rank?
  9. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  11. In which government college can I get after scoring RPET rank of 8677 and AIEEE rank of 31000 rank?
  12. Can I get computer science in DTU after scoring 5393 rank in AIEEE General Category?
  13. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  14. Which college could I get after scoring 52000 rank in AIEEE with state rank of 8000? Will I be called for counseling? Which branch is appropriate for me?
  15. What rank can I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I am from SC category
  16. List of government colleges available in India or in Rajasthan after scoring an AIR of 28357 in AIEEE and state rank of 3955?
  17. Which is the best college that I can get after scoring 11000 rank in AIEEE?
  18. Which colleges can I get after scoring 119476 rank in AIEEE and 12373 rank in MPPET? Any chance for government college?
20th June 2015, 08:06 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What will be my rank after scoring 94 in AIEEE? Will I get computer science in any college? Which are the colleges?

If you got such marks in AIEEE you could be in the merit list of the qualifiers and can get the rank about 30000 in all India Ranking and your State ranking could be about 500 and if you belong to any reserved category then your category rank will about the 100 and then you can easily got a NIT institute and also in such conditions can go for the central counselling and get the admission in the computer engineering.

Best collages for computer engineering are-

>> Amity University

>> N.I.T. Kurukshetra, Haryana

>> N.I.T. Jalandhar, Punjab

>> N.I.T. Ranchi, Jharkhand

>> N.I.T. Trichy, Trichy

>> University of Pune, Pune

>> University of Punjab, Punjab

>> University of petroleum and energy study, Dehradun

>> Delhi University, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?