9th May 2012, 12:28 AM
sherlin TT

Which is a better field in instrumentation for freshers?

In instrumentation itself there are many fields.. can u suggest in which field freshers are recruited?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 20 universities which offer MS in Instrumentation Field?
  2. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  3. Which course relates to Instrumentation and Aeronautics Field after completing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  4. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  6. How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE
  7. Which are the courses that I can do for higher studies in Petroleum Sector?
  8. What are the ways for the freshers to get into core field?
  9. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  10. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  11. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  12. Which organisation is best in Instrumentation field? Contact details of such companies? -- [New]
  13. Teaching line for freshers after M.E(instrumentation)?
  14. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Instrumentation post graduate is eligible for SET? Can I fill the form replacing percentage with GPA?
  16. What is the package for B.E Electronics Engineering student in BSNL company?
  17. Career After MSc in Instrumentation?
  18. Salary packages for freshers in Automation field? I am doing B.E ECE
20th June 2015, 08:04 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is a better field in instrumentation for freshers?

As you are fresher many fields are better for you in the instrumentation field and for a fresher it is better to know that they must have the complete and full knowledge about the field that they are going to join and should be aware somewhat about the future schemes.

And the departments that you can join and would better to improve you in future are-

>> Manufacturing department

>> Research Department

>> Maintenance department

And the maintenance and production are the best suited departments for you as you can learn here more for future progress.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?