12th February 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

What will a PCMB student be called a Mathematics or a Biology student in BSEB?

Respected sir, I am studying in 12th with PCMB group from Bihar board and going to appear in Board exam. Please tell me I am a Mathematics student or a Biology student?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope for MBBS after BSc?
  2. What should I study in 11th standard to build my career after completing 10th?
  3. When the application form of 12th BSEB board exams will be out? Possibility to change stream Biology to Mathematics?
  4. What are the career opportunities after B.Sc biology?
  5. What are the different career in commerce,science and arts after 12th?
  6. Is BBA course for Commerce students only? Can PCMB students take BBA course?
  7. How may I get details about quota can be availed by a general candidate student? I'm a 12th (Science) student with PCMB subjects
  8. Possibility to study B.Com course after 12th Mathematics and Biology (PCMB)? How to become a CA?
  9. List of options available for a science stream student for a better future prospective? I'm interested in Mathematics
  10. Can a 12th passed student with 70% marks from BSEB apply for JEE Main? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can a PCMB student join engineering?
  12. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for 12th BSEB Board OBC student?
  13. Whether CBSE Board is equivalent to BSEB Board?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in B.Com of Muzaffarpur University for BSEB Commerce student?
  15. Minimum marks required to qualify in Mathematics of 12th BSEB?
  16. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for a candidate who has scored 88 marks in Mathematics and secured 75.6% in 12th BSEB?
  17. Which stream should i choose in 12th being a good student of Maths till 10th?
  18. How to get admission in Hindu College for Biology? I am a student of WB Board of Science stream without mathematics
14th February 2017, 06:04 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will a PCMB student be called a Mathematics or a Biology student in BSEB?

BSEB stands for Bihar School Examination Board and as the name suggests it is the examination board of Bihar which offers education upto higher secondary school degree.

Being a student of Class 12th with PCMB stream and concerned about knowing your main subject among Mathematics and Biology then as per the BSEB provision the subject in which you secure more marks will automatically become your main subject and subject with lower marks will become your optional paper.

But meanwhile I would like to let you know that you are eligible for any higher studies or jobs which demands either of these two subjects.
14th February 2017, 07:00 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will a PCMB student be called a Mathematics or a Biology student in BSEB?

As, you have passed your 12th with PCMB you will be considered as candidate of Biology as well as Mathematics stream.

So, you are eligible to get the admission in the biology stream or in the mathematics stream courses in bachelor degree after PCMB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?